Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That’s not what I said or want. All I’ve said is you can say something is wrong even if it’s a Democratic president doing the wrong.

You posted that Ryan Grim tweet where he understood why Hamas did it, and then when Biden condemned it you decided to become a Zionist.

The only thing you seem emotionally invested in is saying it’s fine for Biden to do this.

Like I said before, it’s okay to be critical of leadership decisions. You not only decided not too, but chastise others for being critical.
He's a blue MAGA. He's no different than Steve bannon, Roger stone, Stephen Miller etc. As long as his pockets get padded by the Dem establishment he's fine with it. I guarantee you if it was Trump in the WH he be on the opposite side of the issue, or maybe not. Maybe he just likes watching people be killed and making money off it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Those are two conflicting positions in this situation.
Defense industry needs a new lick, so they are fine with selling Israel weapons to kill poor people.

Biden said Israel is a great American investment.

edit: misunderstood. Honestly, with what American mainstream media is producing about this war, I also dont think this hurts Biden’s re-election chances unless he completely falls out of favor with Michigan Arab voters. Youth voters are historically unreliable. We will see, but I kind of dont think this hurts him much. But I also don’t think condemning Israel would have hurt him much either.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
That’s not what I said or want. All I’ve said is you can say something is wrong even if it’s a Democratic president doing the wrong.

You posted that Ryan Grim tweet where he understood why Hamas did it, and then when Biden condemned it you decided to become a Zionist.

The only thing you seem emotionally invested in is saying it’s fine for Biden to do this.

Like I said before, it’s okay to be critical of leadership decisions. You not only decided not too, but chastise others for being critical.

What do you want?

You’re so busy shadowboxing zionists(that aren’t even here) and trying to drowned out any kind of meaningful conversation that it’s really been lost.

Are you too embarrassed maybe even ashamed to say?

What is a realistic outcome for this situation that you would like to see or is it just an endless war for land that we’re currently stuck in.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
It‘s relevant cause we already went on a 20 year debacle because we got embarrassed. We already know where this is going they aren’t going to beat Hamas with air strikes otherwise we would be in pro-America Iraq and Afghanistan.

They were being attacked before Oct 7. Now they have lost access to the Red Sea because of the Yemeni rebels.

They didn’t believe in Oct 7 because they got cocky on the Iron Dome, nukes, the six day war, and American connections.

when this first started( I was bushed) someone posted we would be hypocrites to reign in Israel after what we did in the Middle East. But the truth is telling Israel the truth may have avoided a lot of this. Unless Israel is ready to go in and kill Hamas in other countries( which could set off further escalation), Hamas will claim victory by simply surviving and the regular Palestinians will be standing in rubble.
Afghanistan/Iraq=/Gaza. I don’t think they’re trying to defeat Hamas with air strikes the last in depth video that I watched they were trisecting Gaza and targeting strongholds on the ground.

The Yemen situation will be temporary as it affects more than Israel.

Israel was never going to turn the other cheek idk what country would. I think you’re thinking of Hezbollah but Hamas will surely claim victory no matter how many civilians die, they set this in motion and they knew this would be the end result. Hamas is probably enjoying the dead Palestinian civilians just as much as the hardcore Zionists.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Defense industry needs a new lick, so they are fine with selling Israel weapons to kill poor people.

Biden said Israel is a great American investment.

edit: misunderstood. Honestly, with what American mainstream media is producing about this war, I also dont think this hurts Biden’s re-election chances unless he completely falls out of favor with Michigan Arab voters. Youth voters are historically unreliable. We will see, but I kind of dont think this hurts him much. But I also don’t think condemning Israel would have hurt him much either.
I think there's still a lot of time for Biden to pivot on the situation, and keep it from effecting his reelection chances. People have short memories. I'm convinced that if he stays the course he's going to be in trouble, though.
There's only so long the media can keep covering for something so obviously heinous. Oct 7th was 2 months ago at this point. People are going to start noticing that the 1600 number on the Israeli side has only gone down, while the Palestinian death toll continues to rise and rise and rise. The more time passes, the more people are going to feel uncomfortable about the support the US is showing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

No, I'm just familiar with Biden's foreign policy so what he's doing isn't out of what I expect.

I've chastised some of yall for whipping yourselves up into a frenzy like this was some out of the norm US foreign policy excserise.

I've chastised folks for pretending to care about human rights, but also call for US and the west to pull all support for Israel like that doesn't create a larger humanitarian issue.

I've chastised folks for incorrectly, suggesting that it's as simple as the US saying do something and Israel will just do it.

I've chastised people for thinking the President has the ability to unilaterally make funding decisions that involve congress.

This really begs the question, if you're not emotionally invested in the conflict, why are you so emotionally invested in attacking anyone who criticizes Israel or the US' role in it? Why go through the trouble if you don't actually give a shyt?
Because a lot of what you and others are saying just isn't operating in reality.

When you tag me and pretend that it's the duty of black men to be opposed to israel because of chattal slavery I think you deserve the criticism for being an idiot. Considering your history Berniewood, I think it's deserved.

Then you have white men like @Payday23 attemptong to talk down on black people like he's our moral authority is always laughable.

Either way, no, I'm not out here run i g with what Biden should do because I've already made my criticisms. That being I thought he should have done a better job with his messaging, I don't care for his view that Israel has our unconditional backing over the current situation, I don't support the aid package he called for, but that's lost because you are focused on needing group think.

I made a post from Ryan Grim because i thought it added value to the discussion. You didn't st the time and now you think it's some gotcha on my position changing when it hasn't based on Biden's comments when I didn't even join this discussion until long after he made his remarks.

Lastly, I'm aware of the shifts in US rhetoric and I think you all should be as well even if you don't recognize it as being enough.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He's a blue MAGA. He's no different than Steve bannon, Roger stone, Stephen Miller etc. As long as his pockets get padded by the Dem establishment he's fine with it. I guarantee you if it was Trump in the WH he be on the opposite side of the issue, or maybe not. Maybe he just likes watching people be killed and making money off it.
I don't think any one thing you posted in that is true.

But when you don't have anything else to do i guess lying on the internet is all you have.

Reported for misinformation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only thing he cares about is Biden’s re-election/what helps the defense industry. It’s a weird position.
I could give a fukk what the defense industry does these days.

It seems you're conflating being a former defense contractor with my statement that a government shutdown would affect my line of business.

I'd say it's an honest mistake, but that would be a lie.

And if Biden doesn't get reelected and Trump wins, it's an L for the country, but it certainly won't bother me as much as it bothers you all just based purely on where I stand on the political spectrum.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Those are two conflicting positions in this situation.
I don't think the 2% of possible voters who say they aren't going to vote for Biden over this is statistically significant. Especially when you consider they are likely in an overlap with the other key issues that will keep them from voting for Biden anyway. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And the "If Trump did this you would be opposed to it" take is such a shyt take because we know what Trump says he would do.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
When you tag me and pretend that it's the duty of black men to be opposed to israel because of chattal slavery I think you deserve the criticism for being an idiot. Considering your history Berniewood, I think it's deserved.
I don't even know what you're referring to about tagging you. I wouldn't speak on what the duty of black men is supposed to be any more than I would tolerate you speaking on what the duty of Native Hawaiians is supposed to be.
And please, please, please take the ban bet. I would love to get you out of here, quick.
Lastly, I'm aware of the shifts in US rhetoric and I think you all should be as well even if you don't recognize it as being enough.
Yet you consider uproar from those who oppose the US' position as people "not living in reality." Do you not credit the backlash with the change in rhetoric? Do you not believe in political pressure? Do things just play out as they do, with the will of the people having no influence on our government?
I don't think the 2% of possible voters who say they aren't going to vote for Biden over this is statistically significant. Especially when you consider they are likely in an overlap with the other key issues that will keep them from voting for Biden anyway. :pachaha:
2% could have been devastating to Biden in 2020, but I would call that an understatement. I read about 15%~ of Biden's votes were by younger voters, who are more likely to be strongly against genocide, and much better informed about the conflict. They don't even need to be against Biden, just lose their enthusiasm for voting at the level they did in 2020. The Mulsim populations in swing states have been mentioned already.
I don't think it's a guarantee that it will cause him to lose, but it's naive to say it won't effect his chances. Things are going to be different when people are staring down the barrel of another potential Trump term, so I think he still has tons of time to pivot, but he's not going to shake this genocide Joe image, probably ever. As time goes on, it will be what more and more people remember him for in the way that people remember Obama for drone strikes.

And if Biden doesn't get reelected and Trump wins, it's an L for the country, but it certainly won't bother me as much as it bothers you all just based purely on where I stand on the political spectrum.
It's refreshing to hear you admit that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What do you want?

You’re so busy shadowboxing zionists(that aren’t even here) and trying to drowned out any kind of meaningful conversation that it’s really been lost.

Are you too embarrassed maybe even ashamed to say?

What is a realistic outcome for this situation that you would like to see or is it just an endless war for land that we’re currently stuck in.
I thought we all thought genocide and ethnic cleansing was wrong. Maybe Israel could not do that. that’s one thing I want. Like Ilhan Omar asked, how many dead children is enough?