42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sure but that’s the fear and they don’t want to be blamed for deaths of Israelis/Jews at the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah

I think people are calling for a wiping outing

It’s Hanukah?
its not a reasonable fear, and even then the solution to that projected concern is direct intervention by the US

irresponsible usage of equipment was one of the principle fixtures of any ukraine support at every stage of that war lol. this entire thing has been a butthatwasdifferent.gif from a foreign policy standpoint.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
its not a reasonable fear, and even then the solution to that projected concern is direct intervention by the US

irresponsible usage of equipment was one of the principle fixtures of any ukraine support at every stage of that war lol. this entire thing has been a butthatwasdifferent.gif from a foreign policy standpoint.
The optics of not doing “enough” would be severe from all sides. Fear is rarely a reasonable emotion I would imagine.

Yeah. I mean if the government and populace had no issue with arming Saudi and the UAE to the teeth to kill farmers idk why people are hung up on 5k tank shells that Israel probably doesn’t need and has no practical application for but shrug. I’m not a fly on the wall in the state department at the end of the day, I know there was talk of taking some of the US stockpile from Israel to Ukraine idk if that ever happened.

:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The optics of not doing “enough” would be severe from all sides. Fear is rarely a reasonable emotion I would imagine.

Yeah. I mean if the government and populace had no issue with arming Saudi and the UAE to the teeth to kill farmers idk why people are hung up on 5k tank shells that Israel probably doesn’t need and has no practical application for but shrug. I’m not a fly on the wall in the state department at the end of the day, I know there was talk of taking some of the US stockpile from Israel to Ukraine idk if that ever happened.

the biggest problem with how this is framed is the idea that all of israel's security posture - goals priorities must-haves etc - is some kind of 'new' discussion. along with the idea that conditional support and approved usage is some sort of step beyond norms too. what 'enough' is has long since been established lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
that's basically what that decision says though :dead:
B dawg said we’re going to eradicate the Palestinians as a matter of policy…

Going to need a pdf or something tbh

Did we ever see a final count of Americans killed and kidnapped? I’m genuinely curious. I would imagine that plays a roll in how the US gov sees the current events.

I don’t think we’re going to give Hamas or Islam Jihad weapons shipments so idk what the other side of the argument is.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
the biggest problem with how this is framed is the idea that all of israel's security posture - goals priorities must-haves etc - is some kind of 'new' discussion. along with the idea that conditional support and approved usage is some sort of step beyond norms too. what 'enough' is has long since been established lol

The media is sensationalizing every twist and turn and laymen are rightfully frustrated and angry. Maybe big media thinks they’re doing their readers/watchers a service and showing “balance”. The nyt points out the mechanism has been commonly used sometimes controversially and sometimes no one bats an eyelash but the article has a strong !!! vibes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That’s clearly not the case.

I don’t think Israelis and Palestinians should share a border and that’s a goal that should be worked towards so both groups can live fulfilling lives.
That’s a disgusting thing to say.

Dictate where someone can live because why? Forgiveness is hard work. You think if Israel made genuine work to amends the settlers violence, Palestinians wouldn’t accept? That Palestinian wouldn’t stand up to Hamas if they had something tangible to hold on to?