OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Nobody. That’s the point. That’s like asking how Jim Crow was allowed to exist after the Civil War.

We know what we should have done to protect the rights of the freed men and we didn’t.

October 7 didn’t happen insolation.

We all know what we should have done about those stolen lands. So let’s not compound the act and let those people have died in vain.

Right...it didn't happen in isolation. How far back in time do you want to go?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't get why people want zionists to be white supremacists. They are supremacists indeed but they are religious supremacists, it doesn't have much to do with their ethnicity but with their belief that the Bible/Torah grants them the status of chosen people and that Israel is supposedly their promised land.

The colonialism in the West Bank is 100% driven by this belief that some holy book said that the land should be theirs. And come on, Zionists being Nazis lol

Because of how they've reported to treat mizrahi jews and ethiopian jews. The askenazi jews which run Israel are european jews.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Right...it didn't happen in isolation. How far back in time do you want to go?

The obvious start time would be the 1880s when European and Russian Jews began fleeing from their home countries due to European antisemitism. Prior to the influx of foreign Jewish settlers, the Arab Jewish minority lived along side Muslim and Christian Arabs in relative peace. Only when the Jewish settlers began displacing the indigenous population did tensions rise high enough for pogroms to happen against them.

To imply anti-Judaism is just inherit in Arabs and Muslims is racist. Before the formation of Israel, Jews lived all over the ME alongside Muslims and Christians.

Avi Shlaim is a Baghdadi Jew. I haven't seen the full interview, but he always talks about growing up in Iraq and being treated as just another minority population who got along with their neighbors. It was the formation of Israel, and the terrorism against Jews that followed, that forced his family to flee their home. Later on he discovered it was Zionists themselves who were responsible for the massacres and synagogue bombings in order to scare the Jewish population of the ME into fleeing to Israel to bolster their numbers.

Zionism is at the root of problem. You can't ignore the cause and effect of colonialism.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Israel and America creating more terrorist by the day smh
As an American not a immigrant fresh off the boat American but roots call all the way back to slavery

sad but it needs to be said I hope i'm an old man when it happens

but were going to pay for this type of shyt we putting in the universe.

low key I can feel it in the air

and The small hat state it's gonna be a reckoning they can't buy themselves out of

every empire falls ask all of them that are standing oh wait we can't there gone.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man, I randomly check CNN once a week or so, and since the conflict started it's been crazy how pro-Israel the coverage is. I would have "guessed" that was the bias, but it's something to see it with your own eyes. Like damn near every time I look, the biggest headline I see is something with a pro-Israel slant.

Not necessarily posting misinformation (I don't have enough info myself to know what is misinformation and what is not), but just unashamedly choosing the pro-Israel narratives over and over again. Like it was almost December and they were still posting "new footage!" of the initial Hamas attack rather than covering the 1,500% higher number of Palestinians that had been killed.

I finally thought of posting it yesterday, when the top headline was finally something from the Palestinian side for the first time I'd seen (something about dead babies being found in a bombed-out hospital).
Then I refreshed the page, and now the top headline was about Ivy League presidents being anti-semitic. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines