Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
This is all fine. No one's hands are completely clean. But all you described in your post was not a rejection of a deal, but a change in leadership and the results of an election.

If Obama got voted out before Obamacare was passed, I wouldn't say the proposal was rejected by America. The other political party didn't engage.

What can't be denied, which you tried and that's what began our discussion, is that the leadership of the Arab Palestinians actively rejected deals when presented.

Then they subsequently warred with Israel to take over the entire area. After losing multiple times, now they want the original deal to be back on the table :mjlol:

I don't think that's how life works.

They should've accepted their State, like Pakistan did. Many, many, many Muslims left India and moved once the new borders were drawn. Same for the creation of every other post-war State. Moving and drawing borders is part of the process.

Instead, it appears they're trying to go the Native American route and fight to the bitter end. The "open air prison" in Gaza is no worse than an Indian reservation

Garbage historical revisionism

The British partition plan borders is NOT the same as the 67 Borders

So no, nobody is fighting for a deal they once rejected

And the Arab states didn't attack Israel, the Arab armies entered the land of the Arab state, which already say marauding Jewish miltias

In fact Jewish militias launched more than half a dozen military operations OUTSIDE of the proposed Jewish land, in the weeks BEFORE the declaration of Israel's independence

"it wasn't for the Arab invasion there would have been no stop to the expansion of the forces of Haganah who could have, with the same drive, reached the natural borders of western Israel"

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Did someone point out the ridiculously easy solution that everyone else has somehow missed, yet?
Yes. The west needs to abandon Israel, allow the region to go into full blown conflict, and then everything will be great.

At least that's what the guy who claimed he was in the gulf war, but is only 30 said :skip:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You really going to say this with a straight face on a black forum?

The mass incarceration of black men on false and trumped up charges isn’t something that should bother us since we aren’t being mass murdered like we used to be?

How did Israel have so many prisoners to free in the first place if Hamas is such a large force still?
:why:

Black ppl in America don't have anything to do with Palestinian Arabs. And just the same, I wouldn't advocate for Black Americans to start a war with the Government by committing acts of terror.

It's not a long-term solution, and just like in Gaza, it's a recipe to get you and yours murdered expeditiously.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Garbage historical revisionism

The British partition plan borders is NOT the same as the 67 Borders

So no, nobody is fighting for a deal they once rejected

And the Arab states didn't attack Israel, the Arab armies entered the land of the Arab state, which already say marauding Jewish miltias

In fact Jewish militias launched more than half a dozen military operations OUTSIDE of the proposed Jewish land, in the weeks BEFORE the declaration of Israel's independence

"it wasn't for the Arab invasion there would have been no stop to the expansion of the forces of Haganah who could have, with the same drive, reached the natural borders of western Israel"

The point remains the same. The arabs rejected their own State and peace many times.

They rejected the Peel Commision partition in the 30s and kept warring.

They rejected the UN's 1947-48 borders and kept warring.

Egypt, nor Jordan gave a damn enough or maybe Palestinians didn't care enough to create their own State while they had control.

The arabs lost more land in 1967, that Israel politely gave back, yet they kept on warring.

I mean, damn. How many L's you gotta take? Clearly Israel isn't trying to totally annihilate them because they could have by now.

No other Arab country wants them. They need to stop antagonizing and live in peace, or do what they're doing and get destroyed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:why:

Black ppl in America don't have anything to do with Palestinian Arabs. And just the same, I wouldn't advocate for Black Americans to start a war with the Government by committing acts of terror.

It's not a long-term solution, and just like in Gaza, it's a recipe to get you and yours murdered expeditiously.
Thats not what you said. :beli:

You are bringing up Oct 7 like that’s some D-Day event( adnot countless battles before to set the stage for it) and there weren’t atrocities being committed by the Israeli government just because there weren’t mass genocides.

And no I wouldn’t advocate either because black Americans do have the option to recreate and influence its government. And lets not act like Blacks haven’t had radical elements when it felt government wasn’t for us.

So maybe, I don’t know make sure Palestinians had democratic, peaceful options before Oct would have robbed Hamas of the opportunity. We know Israel had the information for the attack. They didn’t believe it because they thought the Palestinians weren’t capable.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Thats not what you said. :beli:

You are bringing up Oct 7 like that’s some D-Day event( adnot countless battles before to set the stage for it) and there weren’t atrocities being committed by the Israeli government just because there were mass genocides.

And no I wouldn’t advocate either because black Americans do have the option to recreate and influence its government. And lets not act like Blacks haven’t had radical elements when it felt government wasn’t for us.

So maybe, I don’t know make sure Palestinians had democratic, peaceful options before Oct would have robbed Hamas of the opportunity. We know Israel had the information for the attack. They didn’t believe it because they thought the Palestinians weren’t capable.

Alright...so how would that have looked before Oct. 7?

Who/How were we going to make sure that Gazans had democratic, peaceful options?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

CPJ calls for release of Al-Araby Al-Jadeed Gaza correspondent Diaa Al-Kahlout

Beirut, December 7, 2023—The Committee to Protect Journalists is alarmed by reports that Israeli authorities arrested journalist Diaa Al-Kahlout in Gaza along with members of his family, and calls for his immediate release.

Palestinian journalist Diaa Al-Kahlout, chief bureau correspondent for the Qatari-funded London-based pan-Arab newspaper Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, was arrested from the Al-Souk area in Beit Lahya, a city in northern Gaza, along with an unknown number of family members on December 7, according to a statement by his outlet and a report by Beirut-based news website Al-Modon.

“We are deeply concerned by reports of the arrest of Al-Araby Al-Jadeed journalist Diaa Al-Kahlout in northern Gaza along with his family members,” said CPJ Middle East and North Africa Program Coordinator Sherif Mansour, in Washington, D.C. “The Israeli army should disclose his location, release him immediately, and take steps to ensure the safety of all journalists covering this war, especially those in Gaza who face imminent harm.”

Al-Araby Al-Jadeed is one of the few pan-Arab news outlets that still have a physical presence in northern Gaza. The outlet reported that they lost communication with Al-Kahlout around noon on December 7, and later learned of his arrest from his family.

Al-Kahlout was arrested at gunpoint and was forced to leave his disabled daughter behind, his outlet reported, adding that Israeli soldiers allegedly beat and stripped Al-Kahlout and the others arrested with him.

Al-Araby Al-Jadeed’s editor-in-chief, Hussam Kanafani, said the outlet was working to determine the whereabouts of Al-Kahlout and secure his release, charging that Israel deliberately “arrests, targets, and kills journalists” to prevent documentation of crimes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Alright...so how would that have looked before Oct. 7?

Who/How were we going to make sure that Gazans had democratic, peaceful options?
Don’t undermine the peaceful government elements by like…I don’t know siding 100% with the Israelis settlers and tossing Palestinians out of their homes?

Make sure there’s a well-funded, well-equipped hospital not under Hamas’ control?

These radical Islamist elements are all over the Middle East but they aren’t in control everywhere because of the simple reason people like the Jordanians or Tunisians believe in their government over these elements and empower the government to overcome.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Don’t undermine the peaceful government elements by like…I don’t know siding 100% with the Israelis settlers and tossing Palestinians out of their homes?

Make sure there’s a well-funded, well-equipped hospital not under Hamas’ control?

These radical Islamist elements are all over the Middle East but they aren’t in control everywhere because of the simple reason people like the Jordanians or Tunisians believe in their government over these elements and empower the government to overcome.

Who was going to make sure those things happen?