88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
over half the people in gaza are under 18 breh. they've never been to africa or outside their little refugee area. your statement is indefensible

Maybe it's time for them to relocate to Egypt then.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These Hamas guys are cowards, they surround themselves with kids when Israel is after them....

:whoa:

Do you know how small the Gaza Strip is?

For crying out loud Obama sent in special forces to get Osama bin laden

Israel stays firing off missiles and just hoping "these so called terrorists are at that location"

It's only a matter of time before bus bombings and market place bombings take place

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
over 100 died now in Israel.. sh1ts getting real. Hamas isn't going to just get bombed away.

Oh well, I guess the US will send in it's air strikes now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When was the last time that happened?

You don't know what you're talking about it so stop.

:smugbiden:

Four years ago the dimona bombings.

And um yes I do know what I'm talking about herb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

emoney

custom user title
Daps
neutral? You literally said you don't care for them because they're Muslim and some other Muslims did something in Africa. It doesn't work like that. Should someone who got mugged by a black dude not care about civil rights? That's a moronic reasoning process

don't try and downplay Muslim historical atrocities.

I said Muslims have a history of being imperialistic towards others and the way Israel is suppossedly treating them is a bit of their own medicine.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
don't try and downplay Muslim historical atrocities.

I said Muslims have a history of being imperialistic towards others and the way Israel is suppossedly treating them is a bit of their own medicine.

again, I'm telling you that this sort of thinking is exactly like saying "kill kids for their religion". A billion people on the planet are muslim. You can't just shrug off everything that happens to them cause something some other guys did.

If I shoot a bunch of Hutu people and say "well, in 1994 the hutus..." that'd be stupid. It's not valid.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Israel+Launches+Airstrikes+Gaza+9CqQn2ViLnzl.jpg

Israel+Launches+Airstrikes+Gaza+VPOnQTRw-Jwl.jpg

Israel+Launches+Airstrikes+Gaza+VvhOc3f5nLKl.jpg

Israel+Launches+Airstrikes+Gaza+pfIZ4UNGVSUl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Israeli's are very racist towards black people, don't get it twisted. Just this summer white Israeli's were attacking black people and breaking their store windows and shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as people continue to change the subject and move goal posts

emoney

custom user title
Daps
again, I'm telling you that this sort of thinking is exactly like saying "kill kids for their religion". A billion people on the planet are muslim. You can't just shrug off everything that happens to them cause something some other guys did.

If I shoot a bunch of Hutu people and say "well, in 1994 the hutus..." that'd be stupid. It's not valid.

FYI, there was a Hutu genocide in Burundi in the 70s that preceded the Tutsi one in Rwanda in the 90s.

But in regards to your example, Hutus are not engaged in conquering and killing people around the world like Palestinian's Muslim brothers are doing in the name of Islam.

I never advocating killing anyone, all I said was they get no sympathy from me because of their affiliations. I don't feel anything when Israelis and Palestinians are killing each other. I do however, find it ironic that an ethnic group and religion they claim to belong to has a similar genocidal doctrine and conquering mentality as the people they are hurling accusations at. Both Islam (Wahhabism) and Judaism(Zionism) are racist supremacist cults that erase the indigenous cultures they come in contact with.

Ultimately, I think the rest of the world should stay out of it, mind their own business and let them figure it out.