newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohmy: so hey hamas dude is living in the same building as these folks, lets just um level the whole building , fuk who is insinde

Gaza about an hour ago
Funerals were held for members of the Dallo family killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza City, in what was reported by Israeli media as "mistaken" strike. The Isreali army has since responded that the attack was intended and the it was aimed at the senior Hamas leader living in the same building as the Dallo family. [AFP PHOTO/MAHMUD HAMS]

look yall more dolls

Gaza2E.jpg

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
So how does this end? its not going to go on for eternity...who knows how long this whole thing takes, but it will eventually end somehow someway...either good or bad

lookin into the future..how does it eventually end?

its not.
Israel is fukking stupid and its military leaders are idiots and malicious.

They let out 477 terrorists for (1) soldier. :shaq2:
they'll keep bombing gaza until theyre bored. smh.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
a lady friend of mine said well karma is a bytch, those arabs deserve some pain for the torture and mess they put onto Africa. I nearly slapped her but questioned her statement regarding karma..

what is the true solution to this?

Arabs and Muslims are hypocrites. They are known historically for the same type of imperialism they accuse Israel of inflicting on them. This why they get no sympathy from me or many others.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Arabs and Muslims are hypocrites. They are known historically for the same type of imperialism they accuse Israel of inflicting on them. This why they get no sympathy from me or many others.

over half the people in gaza are under 18 breh. they've never been to africa or outside their little refugee area. your statement is indefensible

emoney

custom user title
Daps
over half the people in gaza are under 18 breh. they've never been to africa or outside their little refugee area. your statement is indefensible

are they not Arab? do they not practice Islam? (an imperialistic religion) that tells its adherents that sharia should be implemented wherever Muslims are?

Does Islam not advocate violence to advance its interests.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
are they not Arab? do they not practice Islam? (an imperialistic religion) that tells its adherents that sharia should be implemented wherever Muslims are?

Does Islam not advocate violence to advance its interests.

So you support killing children because of their religion. Got it.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
nope.

I just don't care too much for either side in the conflict.

I'm neutral

neutral? You literally said you don't care for them because they're Muslim and some other Muslims did something in Africa. It doesn't work like that. Should someone who got mugged by a black dude not care about civil rights? That's a moronic reasoning process

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
These Hamas guys are cowards, they surround themselves with kids when Israel is after them....