88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Luckily for Colorado, USC's collapse took some of the stench off of them. And nobody is talking about Colorado every day anymore. And I doubt they will get national attention like they did last year so they can just focus on rebuilding without the distractions.

alright

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So you're agreeing with them that they have a reason not to vote for him and that he is playing politics by being ok with genocide? Trump coming back will be bidens own undoing, can't expect your base to support hard-nosed genocide
I don't care what they do. I've said for years voters are self interested and not particularly reliable even if you deliver what you campaign on.

Just glad to see folks stop pretending they don't have a religious motivation for their position.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Biden was any less supportive of Israel than he has been, he would be in a lot more trouble than he is in now.
I disagree theirs a difference in being a Israel mouthpiece and being supportive in their fight against hamas. He was the former, he supported everything
Certainly agree here with @Loose.

But I don't think that would be enough for the I'm.not voting for Biden crowd. :pachaha:

Granted, Biden doesn't view hamas as a terrorist organization operating out of Gaza, but their government.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree theirs a difference in being a Israel mouthpiece and being supportive in their fight against hamas. He was the former, he supported everything

Anything less than being an Israel mouthpiece would cause many powerful interests to decide that Biden needs to lose.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Certainly agree here with @Loose.

But I don't think that would be enough for the I'm.not voting for Biden crowd. :pachaha:

Granted, Biden doesn't view hamas as a terrorist organization operating out of Gaza, but their government.
I absolutely expect all us presidents to support Israel from a foreign policy perspective but biden has handled this horribly from day 1. He justified the carpet bombings of innocent civilians, camps and hospitals by parroting israels supposed intelligence PR consistently. When initially questioned on it, he went full steam ahead with the unverified isis style death dead baby bullshyt. he's been terrible with leading this from day one like a powerless leader. He had a hardcore stance in questioning the death toll in Gaza, which now we know is either within range or higher. He's been horrible.

Last edited: