FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Anything less than being an Israel mouthpiece would cause many powerful interests to decide that Biden needs to lose.

George HW Bush stood up to the Israeli lobby in 1991 too.

Biden would never. His history on Israel is very transparent.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
who's actually shocked israel's economy is taking a hit? they relied on tourism and foreign work forces substantially. and both of these things are quite fukked. and the problem with conscript militaries is that you pull from your own industries to support mobilization - which relies on those same industries in many lanes for effective support.
Cannibalizing themselves. The nazis were kinda able to fill that gap with slave labor but Israel doesn't have that option. The thing is that the US/west will eagerly fill in gaps as well.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Luckily for Colorado, USC's collapse took some of the stench off of them. And nobody is talking about Colorado every day anymore. And I doubt they will get national attention like they did last year so they can just focus on rebuilding without the distractions.

So Prime, Shedeur, and the rest of CU are part of Hamas? :ohhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I doubt it was because of their background but anything is possible. Gun laws are lax there

There was a double murder a week ago so it could be a case of mistaken identity and it is also a pretty active drug area

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Roughly 2% of voters say this affects how they'll vote.

The percentage of those voters who are Muslim and voted for Biden are likely an even smaller number and not that statistically relevant.

What I find more interesting is we're finally pulling the veil back and folks are being honest that they're decisions are religious.

Either way, more proof that voters view America as stable.
Yeah, I was only speaking to the voters who say they can’t vote Biden. I understand where they’re coming from but if they aren’t sitting this election out, I don’t get it.