wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They won't vote for trump either:wow:. Using lesser of two evil with genocide crazy :mjlol:
I used to live in Dearborn aka little Lebanon I know what they doing :mjlol: like @Pressure said I ain’t mad at my habibis they can move how they feel is right. Enough movement in that direction would bring back trump retribution tour which would be a net negative for them at home and abroad tho.

As of now abstaining, which a lot of them talmbout doing (and I believe will, which is fine), means either somebody in Macomb county (trump) or Wayne county (Biden) going to be deciding their future for them.

That’s a fact, Jack.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Biden was any less supportive of Israel than he has been, he would be in a lot more trouble than he is in now.

I disagree theirs a difference in being a Israel mouthpiece and being supportive in their fight against hamas. He was the former, he supported everything

Anything less than being an Israel mouthpiece would cause many powerful interests to decide that Biden needs to lose.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I absolutely expect all us presidents to support Israel from a foreign policy perspective but biden has handled this horribly from day 1. He justified the carpet bombings of innocent civilians, camps and hospitals by parroting israels supposed intelligence PR consistently. When initially questioned on it, he went full steam ahead with the unverified isis style death dead baby bullshyt. he's been terrible with leading this from day one like a powerless leader. He had a hardcore stance in questioning the death toll in Gaza, which now we know is either within range or higher. He's been horrible.
I'm fully of where of your position as you've said it repeatedly, but come on:

Shock, pain, rage — an all-consuming rage. I understand, and many Americans understand.

You can’t look at what has happened here to your mothers, your fathers, your grandparents, sons, daughters, children — even babies — and not scream out for justice. Justice must be done.

But I caution this: While you feel that rage, don’t be consumed by it.

After 9/11, we were enraged in the United States. And while we sought justice and got justice, we also made mistakes.

I’m the first U.S. president to visit Israel in time of war.

I’ve made wartime decisions. I know the choices are never clear or easy for the leadership. There’s always costs.

But it requires being deliberate. It requires asking very hard questions. It requires clarity about the objectives and an honest assessment about whether the path you are on will achieve those objectives.
We know Biden didn't jump all the way off the porch.

We know Top US officials were sent to caution them against the path they've taken.

We also know Israel said fukk all that.

But we had this discussion a month ago and since you and other operate under the belief that Bibi is merely a puppet for the US you're always going to have a distorted view on what doing enough looks like even to the point that y'all have repeatedly pushed the idea that Joe Biden single handedly has the power to cancel aid to israel.

But if that's your takeaway then go for it.

If you're a single issue voter and this is your single issue have fun, but it certainly won't affect US policy.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm fully of where of your position as you've said it repeatedly, but come on:

We know Biden didn't jump all the way off the porch.

We know Top US officials were sent to caution them against the path they've taken.

We also know Israel said fukk all that.

But we had this discussion a month ago and since you and other operate under the belief that Bibi is merely a puppet for the US you're always going to have a distorted view on what doing enough looks like even to the point that y'all have repeatedly pushed the idea that Joe Biden single handedly has the power to cancel aid to israel.
And after this they continued to bomb gaza and he supported it. Empty words and speech

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And after this they continued to bomb gaza and he supported it. Empty words and speech
You've already admitted that the US is going to support Israel so why act surprised when they continue to support Israel.

Joe Biden was born prior to the creation of Israel. His world view on the region is going to be different than your own.

His first term in congress was during the Yom kippur war.

He has over 5 decades of statements about the region.

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The US is always going to speak public support for Israel because they're going to do so to keep other regional players on the sideline.

Like it or not, Israel bombing a bunch of civilians in response to a terrorist attack isn't going to turn off enough voters for it to matter -- fair or not.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do we give a fukk about the political play and not that a genocide is taking place? It may not impact Biden’s reelection chances but that doesn’t mean he and his administration are pieces of shyts for supporting this.
Ultimately though is it not a legitimate question?

Is it better to stand on principle and not vote at all to teach the dems a lesson , or do you vote and maintain the status quo and have to live with your conscience when stuff like this happens?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
who's actually shocked israel's economy is taking a hit? they relied on tourism and foreign work forces substantially. and both of these things are quite fukked. and the problem with conscript militaries is that you pull from your own industries to support mobilization - which relies on those same industries in many lanes for effective support.
undercutting the security council the way they did - completely oblivious to the ramifications long term is just.... the second and third order effects from all this are gonna be a fukking shame fr

the more people treat foreign policy/support as a yes or no question, the more my head spins too.

Is it better to stand on principle and not vote at all to teach the dems a lesson , or do you vote and maintain the status quo and have to live with your conscience when stuff like this happens?
its not about teaching anyone a lesson. people are easily disenfranchised on core issues. warcrimes generally fall into that category. no one is 'wrong' for feeling strongly on any of this playing out the way it has.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Thats my point. People in this thread are attempting to make uninformed political calculation when it shouldn’t matter. If someone wants to or doesn’t want to vote for Biden, who cares.

Im hoping for more news of what’s happening in Palestine.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Unfortunately as of now Biden or trump will be President in 2024. Also the United States will likely be playing a role in what is happening in the region to some degree in 2024. Our disingenuous friend can decide what to do with those facts. It’s not some far stretch to acknowledge something fukked up is going on now (and has been for a while) and also acknowledge one of the aforementioned will have administrations determining what’s going on there for the foreseeable future in under a year.

Last edited: