got a call for three nines

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Arabs don't either

We know who really has ties to the land
We don’t actually know what the shape of ancient Israel was. These dudes weren’t cartographers.

We just following this rabbit hole because some handful of people have deemed it so for zealot reasons on Christian and Jewish sides.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
Don't complain when GOP puts that pressure on you at home.

I dont blame them, voting for biden for them is being complicit in supporting genocide. Somethings I life have hard lines :manny:
I assume that the no Biden vote means they won’t be voting at all. If not, how do they think the GOP would handle it differently?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont blame them, voting for biden for them is being complicit in supporting genocide. Somethings I life have hard lines :manny:
If they care more about what happens in palestine than at home then that's on them.

It's a nonsense argument anyway. Theyre no more a significant of a group than those wouldn't vote for Biden if he swung support in favor of terrorists.

But it's just a tantrum. US policy in that area hasn't changed from When Joe Biden ran to today.

I don't care though, just don't cry when Trump comes back on his Muslim ban schtick.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I assume that the no Biden vote means they won’t be voting at all. If not, how do they think the GOP would handle it differently?
Roughly 2% of voters say this affects how they'll vote.

The percentage of those voters who are Muslim and voted for Biden are likely an even smaller number and not that statistically relevant.

What I find more interesting is we're finally pulling the veil back and folks are being honest that they're decisions are religious.

Either way, more proof that voters view America as stable.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If they care more about what happens in palestine than at home then that's on them.

It's a nonsense argument anyway. Theyre no more a significant of a group than those wouldn't vote for Biden if he swung support in favor of terrorists.

But it's just a tantrum. US policy in that area hasn't changed from When Joe Biden ran to today.

I don't care though, just don't cry when Trump comes back on his Muslim ban schtick.
So you're agreeing with them that they have a reason not to vote for him and that he is playing politics by being ok with genocide? Trump coming back will be bidens own undoing, can't expect your base to support hard-nosed genocide. Biden showed more fire about one supposed dead baby lie than 7000 dead kids, did those kids choose the wrong religion or something?

Last edited: