Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how does this end? its not going to go on for eternity...who knows how long this whole thing takes, but it will eventually end somehow someway...either good or bad

lookin into the future..how does it eventually end?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to act like I know much about this subject, hence why I won't comment on it but I have a question.

The U.S. funds Israel with hundreds of millions of dollars for their military, weapons, etc. What do they get in return?

I mean is there a purpose they are doing this? Just looking for clarification.

Also read this rabbi's view on the conflict, great piece.

Shalom Rav

Didn't read your link but Israel is the only country in the Middle East who is a permanent ally of the US, and a stable one. No matter who gets elected, the government will be pro-America because it shares America's values. A 9/11 memorial right in the middle of Jerusalem because its not just the government, but the Israeli people love Americans too.

Oh, and the massive amounts of Middle East intelligence the Mossad provides the United States with.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
a lady friend of mine said well karma is a bytch, those arabs deserve some pain for the torture and mess they put onto Africa. I nearly slapped her but questioned her statement regarding karma..

what is the true solution to this?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
a lady friend of mine said well karma is a bytch, those Arabs deserve some pain for the torture and mess they put onto Africa. I nearly slapped her but questioned her statement regarding karma..

what is the true solution to this?

I don't agree with her point about karma. But the Arabs have done some really horrible things to Africa and Africans over the centuries. What the Arabs and de facto Islam actually did to Africa pales in the comparison to Anglo-America.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and for those who missed it, how the pro-Palestine camp is messing with your emotions, and how you are falling for it.

How the Palestinians are fooling you using pictures, and how you are falling for it

baby-tweet.jpg

^ That's an Israeli baby... Look at the Hebrew on the man holding the baby.

Abbas-Asks-Security-Council-To-Convene-Discuss-Gaza-Escalation-International-Middle-East-Media-Center-crop.jpg
Oh but wait....
AK84151733-Flickr-Photo-Sharing-crop1.jpg

Wow, she's been bleeding like that since 2009!

child1.jpg

EXcept that child is actually Syrian:
child2.jpg

And here is another one:
syrian1.jpg

Constantly using children from Syria's conflict to lie and deceive... That's the Pro-Palestine way.

And here is another one

Fake-Palestinian-Casualty.jpg

^ How gullible you fellas are...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohmy:

GAZA CITY — An Israeli bomb pummeled a home deep into the ground here Sunday afternoon, killing 11 people, including nine in three generations of a single family, in the deadliest single strike since the cross-border conflict between Israel and the militant faction Hamas escalated on Wednesday.
Multimedia

An Israeli family took cover during a rocket attack near the town of Ashdod in southern Israel.The airstrike, along with several others that killed civilians across this coastal territory and hit two media offices here — one of them used by Western TV networks — further indicated that Israel was striking a wider range of targets.

Gaza health officials reported that the number of people injured here had nearly doubled to 600 by day’s end; the Palestinian death toll climbed to 70, including 20 children. Three Israelis have been killed and at least 79 wounded by continued rocket fire into southern Israel and as far north as Tel Aviv, as Israeli cities were paralyzed by an onslaught of relentless rocket fire out of Gaza for the fifth straight day.

In the Israeli strike on Sunday morning, it took emergency workers and a Caterpillar digger more than an hour to reveal the extent of the devastation under the two-story home of Jamal Dalu, a shop owner. Mr. Dalu was at a neighbor’s when the blast wiped out nearly his entire family: His sister, wife, two daughters, daughter-in-law and four grandchildren ages 2 to 6 all perished under the rubble, along with two neighbors, an 18-year-old and his grandmother

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/19/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict.html

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
[ame="http://youtu.be/NPVarxgj04M"]http://youtu.be/NPVarxgj04M[/ame]

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gaza 14 minutes ago
Rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas said on Monday they have decided to end infighting in a show of solidarity in the West Bank over the Gaza crisis.

"From here, we announce with other (factional) leaders, that we are ending the division," senior Fatah official Jibril Rajoub told a crowd of about 1,000 who gathered on Monday for a demonstration in Ramallah, the West Bank's political capital.

Among those present at the rally were top members of Hamas's leadership in the West Bank as well as senior officials from its smaller rival Islamic Jihad, an AFP correspondent reported.

Ramallah's Manara Square was a sea of Palestinian flags as the crowd chanted "Unity!" and "Hit, hit Tel Aviv" in an appeal to Hamas militants who have fired at least five rockets at the coastal city since Thursday.

"Whoever speaks about the division after today is a criminal," top Hamas leader Mahmud al-Ramahi told the crowd.

Fatah and Hamas, the two main Palestinian national factions, have been locked in a bitter dispute for years.

But the ongoing bloodshed in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip, where Israel was on Monday pressing a sixth day of a major aerial campaign which has so far killed 91 Palestinians, appears to have prompted a rethink of traditional rivalries.

Gaza's Hamas-run government has long been at loggerheads with the rival Fatah-dominated Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and a unity deal struck between the two in April 2011, fell apart as the two bickered over the formation of a caretaker cabinet