Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:what:

:heh:

I lived in Jordan, in Zarqa, fukk you know about Zarqa, your slow ass wanna talk about real life engagement in a thread about Israel- Palestine with someone who lived in Jordan

Mans talking about real life engagement

I was in Kuwait when the Iraqis rolled in back in 91. Slept two nights in the Iraqi desert during gulf War 1

I was in Afghanistan during the first Taliban regime, Summer 95, Kiss from a Rose and Kalashnikovs.

real life engagement?

I was having lattes in Lviv five months ago, dummy

Mans was in Buenos Aires for the World Cup last year blowing big dank

:blessed:

I was at Tams, Rosecrans and Central 90 days ago smashing burgers and chilly cheese fries,

I'm a 6'7 Afghan millionaire lawyer from the west end of Toronto, pendejooo, and I've lived a life you could only dream of

Real life engagement

Can you put me on? :lupe:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hostage deal incoming :blessed:!!
Released hostages being interviewed after:
It Wasnt Really That Bad Mckenna GIF - It Wasnt Really That Bad Mckenna Its  Not That Bad - Discover & Share GIFs

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people wondering what Hamas objective was and why they attacked…., it’s right near.

In the age of social media and real time news, this was the perfect time to strike. The entire world can witness what’s happening without filters. Even mainstream media can’t spin it.

Hamas knew what Israel’s response would be. In fact they were counting on it. And if the end result ends up being an independent sovereign Palestine with new borders, the legacy of Hamas will live forever.

Ironically, they also attacked when they did because Saudi Arabia was in the process of normalizing relations with Israel. That’s clearly dead or on life support at this point.

And the fact that Israel is attacking other countries and the United Nations publicly is only make Hamas plan come to fruition even more.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Hamas kidnapped some Israelis and the Israelis killed 12,000 Palestinian, and might cut Gaza in half as a result….. and Hamas are now giving the hostages back for aid that was coming in before they kidnapped those people.

Hamas might be the stupidest terrorist organization in the history of Terrorism. No disrespect to the families of the hostages and the hostages themselves because they get to live their lives….. but what was Hamas end game if they ain’t killing hostages once that invasion started. Just from a real politik position this is the stupidest shyt I seen in a while.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So Hamas kidnapped some Israelis and the Israelis killed 12,000 Palestinian, and might cut Gaza in half as a result….. and Hamas are now giving the hostages back for aid that was coming in before they kidnapped those people.

Hamas might be the stupidest terrorist organization in the history of Terrorism. No disrespect to the families of the hostages and the hostages themselves because they get to live their lives….. but what was Hamas end game if they ain’t killing hostages once that invasion started. Just from a real politik position this is the stupidest shyt I seen in a while.
Iran hyping these groups up behind the scenes then not picking up the phone.

It's a terrible situation over there, but this some crash dummy leadership that shouldn't be overlooked.

What did they achieve besides getting their internet clout up?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

just stupid all around. literally everything about their situation is now exponentially worse. could seriously go down as the biggest dummy mission of the modern era.