Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
More bad faith posting.

There's a large gap between being aware of what's going on and the history and posting non stop online about it.

I'd wager many of you are posting so much here because you aren't getting similar engagement in real life.

Either way, you're in Afghanistan, you have bigger issues.

Drink your water and mind your business :mjgrin:

:what:

:heh:

I lived in Jordan, in Zarqa, fukk you know about Zarqa, your slow ass wanna talk about real life engagement in a thread about Israel- Palestine with someone who lived in Jordan

Mans talking about real life engagement

I was in Kuwait when the Iraqis rolled in back in 91. Slept two nights in the Iraqi desert during gulf War 1

I was in Afghanistan during the first Taliban regime, Summer 95, Kiss from a Rose and Kalashnikovs.

real life engagement?

I was having lattes in Lviv five months ago, dummy

Mans was in Buenos Aires for the World Cup last year blowing big dank

:blessed:

I was at Tams, Rosecrans and Central 90 days ago smashing burgers and chilly cheese fries,

I'm a 6'7 Afghan millionaire lawyer from the west end of Toronto, pendejooo, and I've lived a life you could only dream of

Real life engagement

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:what:

I lived in Jordan, in Zarqa, fukk you know about Zarqa, your slow ass wanna talk about real life engagement in a thread about Israel- Palestine with someone who lived in Jordan

Mans talking about real life engagement

I was in Kuwait when the Iraqis rolled in back in 91. Slept two nights in the Iraqi desert during gulf War 1

I was in Afghanistan during the first Taliban regime, Summer 95, Kiss from a Rose and Kalashnikovs.

real life engagement?

I was having lattes in Lviv five months ago, dummy

Mans was in Buenos Aires for the World Cup last year blowing big dank

:blessed:

I was at Tams, Rosecrans and Central 90 days ago smashing burgers and chilly cheese fries,

I'm a 6'7 Afghan millionaire lawyer from the west end of Toronto, pendejooo, and I've lived a life you could only dream of

Real life engagement

I really hurt your feelings. :mjgrin:

no you haven't. Not even close. Since when is being a millionaire at 50 a flex? Pathetic :mjlol:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
N
If you were in the box in 91 :jbhmm:.

Yea you mad as hell. You clearly on the internet spiraling because people around you in real life not interested in your bullshyt you're pushing here.:mjlol:

No you retard, you're the one that caught feelings cuz I called you slow, when that was the only logical conclusion one could objectively draw on reading your stupid nonsensical takes in this thread

Then you tried to flex with some dumb ass real life engagement shyt as if u were pitbull mr worldwide and that's when the Sun King slapped you across your head with his dikk and told you don't go chasing waterfalls faccot

Real life engagement

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
N

No you retard, you're the one that caught feelings cuz I called you slow, when that was the only logical conclusion one could objectively draw on reading your stupid nonsensical takes in this thread

Then you tried to flex with some dumb ass real life engagement shyt as if u were pitbull mr worldwide and that's when the Sun King slapped you across your head with his dikk and told you don't go chasing waterfalls faccot

Real life engagement

Finishing up law school (45 days left)

got a 95 plus bonus (10-20) job lined up for July with a top national business law firm

If ure gonna do law, do it well
:mjlol:

Talking that big boy talk when you put your whole life on the Coli is funny.

Boy you was out here working two jobs, got paid Reggie out of law school now you on here trying to poke your chest out.

Boy stop.:mjlol:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:mjlol:

Talking that big boy talk when you put your whole life on the Coli is funny.

Boy you was out here working two jobs, got paid Reggie out of law school now you on here trying to poke your chest out.

Boy stop.:mjlol:

My man did a deep dive you really a stan huh

Ya I been on this forum since day one whats the issue, are you clowning me for being on the coli and posting about real life mr real life engagement?

Since you're so interested, let me finish the story for you

I turned down that job, started my own practice right after being called, closed 2000 deals in three years, made millions, made Canadian history, set records, and am semi retired, all before 40 and yes I shared my trials and tribulations on the coli with my brethren

And as I sit here puffing on General Amherst, sippin Malbec, just know, my autistic friend, that you will spend your entire life striving to, at best, end up being a tenth of the man that I am

:pachaha:

Now fukk off, I don't need some retarded stan on my nuts here

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Yea you hurting. A 5 second search blew up your shyt.

You came in here quoting and tagging me now you mad. Go get some sleep so you can get to work in the morning.

Blew what up dummy, every time you type you make yourself look even more stupid

You tried to punk me by bringing up a post from 2017 when i graduated law school lol, as if I was you, someone who prob ain't done shyt since then, never was shyt in the first place and never will be shyt

then i explained to you that no not all of us are some dikkless low testosterone faccot like you, and here's how I accomplished in three years what you'll never do in your life. And you know this.

So now you feel stupid

And now you're either too dumb or shameless to just take the L

So now you want to derail the thread and talk about waking up in the morning when I'm thinking about who I'm fukking which day this week

Your lungs too small to hotbox with God, off to the block list you go Lil man

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yea, you're emotional. :mjlol:

I hope you aren't like this in real life, you know one of those dudes who get their feelings hurt and try and talk louder than everyone as though that adds value to what you're saying.