Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You're saying pretty much the same thing I said in here a couple weeks ago.
Not to repeat myself, but I agree with your premise, I just think white supremacy is worth mentioning in regards to Zionism.

Maybe it's my personal opinion, but I don't buy the religion angle. Obviously they're Jewish, but that's just their unifying identity. I don't really see any point in history where it seems like Israel was legitimately being compelled by their religion. It just seems like a veneer they put on their fascist project. If you look into what makes a fascist government, Israel checks a lot of the boxes. They're following a roadmap that most fascist governments have taken in the past. Their religious identity doesn't set them apart, it's just their chosen in-group identity for their brand of fascism. It's about power and domination more than anything, IMO.

I didn't say they were Nazis, just that the comparison is apt. Like you said, aligning goals and all that.

EDIT: I should mention as well, I do think Palestinians being Arab/Muslim had a lot to do with the Ashkenazi Jew's treatment of them during the formation of Israel. I'm not so sure if they would have done the same to a group that looked more similar to them.
Damn just read your other post and I even dapped it at the time :heh: So yeah we agree, no need to go further there :russ:

Regarding the religion aspect, I felt like haredim Jews have had a huge sway on the Israeli governments and they had been the main roadblock on that side regarding the 2 state solution. Many, if not all, agreed to Rabin's assassination for example and they zre themain vector for Israel expansionism to the West.

But I read a bit on this and it seems that there are many ultra orthodox jews who are anti-zionist themselves so it's not as clear cut as I thought so I stand corrected then :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Posters really having a hard time with someone not pretending this situation started today and isn't one that can be resolved by just with holding US aid.

the fact is, no one in that region seems to give a damn about their plight and it's been that way for over a half a century.

So many mistruths about 48 and 67 running unchecked because this really isn't about these folks.

If it were this thread wouldn't have gone silent for nearly a decade.

Let's call it what it is, folks are using this as a proxy issue regarding their own myopic views regarding foreign policy.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is all going terribly for biden, I know his most hard-nosed supporters will say " but trump would do the same"; unfortunately for biden, a large portion of his supporters aren't full of zionist and warmongers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden is handling this similar to how it was handled when he was VP.

Also for perspective

• In each of the seven states, of the 17 issues listed, 2-4% of voters identified the Israel-Hamas war as the most important when deciding who to back in 2024. Also in each state, voters reported having more trust in Trump to handle the war than in Biden. Consistent with last month’s data, the economy is the most important issue to voters in each of the seven states.