Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've been in three different countries since this began and this shyt really hasn't been a part of the daily discourse anywhere.

Y'all are laser focused on it online, but this shyt ain't top of mind for folks like that.

I'd recommend some of yall get some air.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I've been in three different countries since this began and this shyt really hasn't been a part of the daily discourse anywhere.

Y'all are laser focused on it online, but this shyt ain't top of mind for folks like that.

@Pressure with the much needed commentary on why he thinks we should stop focusing on Israel/Gaza in the thread with the specific focus on Israel/Gaza that he entered knowingly.

Thank you for sharing, friend. Your feelings are always valid with us here online.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Has there been any big movement? I'm not following what's going on because I've been hearing the same things for weeks.

CBC et: Jews good, Palestinians bad
Al Jazeera et: Jews bad Palestinians good.

TRL: back and forth about who did what and started it.

Has there been any actions not words from any nations?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You're right that the push into Palestine isn't necessarily motivated by white supremacy, but the history of Zionism is intertwined with white supremacy. I've talked about this before in this thread. It is more of a sub issue of the current Palestinian land grab, but it can't be disentangled from Zionism. Even Judaism is a driving force is kind of a wishy washy premise. It's a far right government taking land by conquest under the veil of religion. I'm not trying to go into it again, but it's just a typical fascist government which has created a national identity around Judaism as their in-group.

Here's an interesting Twitter thread about it from a Mizrahi/Arab Jew.

Also, the Likud party who has been driving Israel's government has been for decades forming links with other far right and fascistic governments, as well as full blown antisemites. I don't think the comparisons to Nazi are all that ridiculous.

It's my bad, I didn't express myself correctly :
I have no doubt that zionism is an ethno-nationalism, that's how I qualified it myself in my first post in this thread.

What I disagree with is to tie their ideology and identity with white supremacy which to me is lazy. Do Jews even consider themselves white ? Do white supremacists consider Jews their own ? Were all historical examples of expansionism/colonialism under white supremacy ?

To me, zionism is just "jewish/judaist supremacy" in the sense they feel their religion and/or their ethnicity are superior. The fact that Jews hold a specific place in Christianity also give them some excuse to think so. Zionists didnt choose Palestine to emigrate because there were Arabs but because it was supposedly the land of Zion which is a biblical thing.

I mainly think WS is too easy a catch all because I think we agree mostly on the matter, just disagree on the terminology

Zionists discriminate on ethnicity as well, I agree with this, but I don't think this discrimination fall under WS mainly because WS don't fukk with them at all. There's a reason why Europeans tried to exterminate them.

Regarding Likud, all far right parties/organizations in the world tend to link up with each other because their goal of ethnic/religious/socio-economic... purity tend to align.

I remember watching a Kemi Seba documentary where he had a talk alongside neo-nazis because they both agree that they needed to work together towards a society that were segregated.

Similarly during WWII, the Grand Mufti met with Hitler several times as he was converging with him towards an anti-communist/west/jewish Middle East.

Aligning with nazis don't make them nazis themselves, just temporary partners towards a common ultra-nationalistic/racist goal.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have no doubt that zionism is an ethno-nationalism, that's how I qualified it myself in my first post in this thread.

What I disagree with is to tie their ideology and identity with white supremacy which to me is lazy. Do Jews even consider themselves white ? Do white supremacists consider Jews their own ? Were all historical examples of expansionism/colonialism under white supremacy ?

To me, zionism is just "jewish/judaist supremacy" in the sense they feel their religion and/or their ethnicity are superior. The fact that Jews hold a specific place in Christianity also give them some excuse to think so. Zionists didnt choose Palestine to emigrate because there were Arabs but because it was supposedly the land of Zion which is a biblical thing.

I mainly think WS is too easy a catch all because I think we agree mostly on the matter, just disagree on the terminology

Zionists discriminate on ethnicity as well, I agree with this, but I don't think this discrimination fall under WS mainly because WS don't fukk with them at all. There's a reason why Europeans tried to exterminate them.

Regarding Likud, all far right parties/organizations in the world tend to link up with each other because their goal of ethnic/religious/socio-economic... purity tend to align.

I remember watching a Kemi Seba documentary where he had a talk alongside neo-nazis because they both agree that they needed to work together towards a society that were segregated.

Similarly during WWII, the Grand Mufti met with Hitler several times as he was converging with him towards an anti-communist/west/jewish Middle East.

Aligning with nazis don't make them nazis themselves, just temporary partners towards a common ultra-nationalistic/racist goal.
I tend to agree with you regarding how we use the term in an America/Western concept. Saying that, Pale skin Jews in Israel do discriminate against non-pale skin Jews. They may not consider themselves white, but not all Jews are the same in their eyes.

The better term is European settler colonialism which is what they are practicing. It’s what European nations did in Africa, Asia and the Americas and it’s what the US and Canada did to gain their lands. It looks shocking because we are seeing it with cameras instead of reading about it.

Basically, they may not be practicing White Supremacy but they are carrying out the same role of colonizers to native people.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

You're saying pretty much the same thing I said in here a couple weeks ago.
Not to repeat myself, but I agree with your premise, I just think white supremacy is worth mentioning in regards to Zionism.

Maybe it's my personal opinion, but I don't buy the religion angle. Obviously they're Jewish, but that's just their unifying identity. I don't really see any point in history where it seems like Israel was legitimately being compelled by their religion. It just seems like a veneer they put on their fascist project. If you look into what makes a fascist government, Israel checks a lot of the boxes. They're following a roadmap that most fascist governments have taken in the past. Their religious identity doesn't set them apart, it's just their chosen in-group identity for their brand of fascism. It's about power and domination more than anything, IMO.

I didn't say they were Nazis, just that the comparison is apt. Like you said, aligning goals and all that.

EDIT: I should mention as well, I do think Palestinians being Arab/Muslim had a lot to do with the Ashkenazi Jew's treatment of them during the formation of Israel. I'm not so sure if they would have done the same to a group that looked more similar to them.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're saying pretty much the same thing I said in here a couple weeks ago.
Not to repeat myself, but I agree with your premise, I just think white supremacy is worth mentioning in regards to Zionism.

Maybe it's my personal opinion, but I don't buy the religion angle. Obviously they're Jewish, but that's just their unifying identity. I don't really see any point in history where it seems like Israel was legitimately being compelled by their religion. It just seems like a veneer they put on their fascist project. If you look into what makes a fascist government, Israel checks a lot of the boxes. They're following a roadmap that most fascist governments have taken in the past. Their religious identity doesn't set them apart, it's just their chosen in-group identity for their brand of fascism. It's about power and domination more than anything, IMO.

I didn't say they were Nazis, just that the comparison is apt. Like you said, aligning goals and all that.
I agree with this as well. Israel is a fascist state and the reason why some in this thread, and many western elected officials won’t admit that is because their nations did it too.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reads like the sort of shyt that COINTELPRO would have written. I've never seen a more obvious hit piece in a major paper.

Not only do the accuse her of antisemitism, they basically write that she only supports Palestine because she's autistic and has no friends. :wtf:

Zionists and their supporters are real pieces of shyt. I can tell everything about a person by the way they treat people when the other people have little to no power.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Interesting flex. Maybe we could get some air if you would stop polluting it. Bragging about how many countries you've been in since the thread started?

Richest 1% account for more carbon emissions than poorest 66%, report says​

"The most comprehensive study of global climate inequality ever undertaken shows that this elite group, made up of 77 million people including billionaires, millionaires and those paid more than US$140,000 (£112,500) a year, accounted for 16% of all CO2 emissions in 2019 – enough to cause more than a million excess deaths due to heat, according to the report."

When he's not dismissing the needs of the marginalized, he's doing his part to run the environment into the ground. :wow:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
@Pressure with the much needed commentary on why he thinks we should stop focusing on Israel/Gaza in the thread with the specific focus on Israel/Gaza that he entered knowingly.

Thank you for sharing, friend. Your feelings are always valid with us here online.

This dude is slow as fukk

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This dude is slow as fukk
More bad faith posting.

There's a large gap between being aware of what's going on and the history and posting non stop online about it.

I'd wager many of you are posting so much here because you aren't getting similar engagement in real life.

Either way, you're in Afghanistan, you have bigger issues.

Drink your water and mind your business :mjgrin: