WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
MUST, MUST WATCH. Makes you think even further about their situation. Like at 10:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it can, because you are dancing around semantics and expositions. And I did not redefine a word, since what Israel is doing is in fact occupation.

oc·cu·pa·tion
   [ok-yuh-pey-shuhn]
noun
possession, settlement, or use of land or property.
the act of occupying.
the state of being occupied.

occupy
oc·cu·py
   [ok-yuh-pahy]
verb (used with object)
to take possession and control of (a place), as by military invasion.​

Military occupation. Feel free to read up on it. The fact that Israel is controlling everything means it is still effectively occupied as per definition.

You dismissing it doesn't make it invalid evidence. See above.

When all else fails, resort to full on :troll: ... whatever works for you I suppose.

Yeah it is seems to be a recurring pattern, everything that states the contrary to whatever you believe in are just baseless opinions, no matter what the source is.

You ignored the documentary that had visual proof btw.

:laugh: "who do bad things get thrown in prison" all of them? are you sure? many confessions here say otherwise.

Breaking the Silence › Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

And yup, again - dismissing witnesses and organizations because it doesn't coincide with what you think.

People share ideas and pictures on forums. You kinda have to deal with that even if you don't like it.

And are you disputing the facts of the pictures? Or the fact that the pictures physically exist?

Wait, never mind, because no matter the answer they must be opinions or just what "Palestinians saw" so they are automatically invalid ... TLOL logic.

Read what you just typed, think about it for a second.

There is no need for a counter argument because you are literally grasping at straws :laugh: the sources I posted are from where I extracted the quotes from, which relates to the discussion.

Been through this. You ignore or dismiss evidence then try to point our fallacious arguments to compensate.

Feel free to read up on this because you are obviously misinformed.

No, you've done that in this thread and other threads on this subject. To quote yourself, "zero evidence to your claims".

You did just that, claiming that I am wrong because I am intellectually handicapped and that I lack critical skills :laugh: do you even read what you type?

Wow. Okay then. You are either going to get into semantics and expositions again or straight up ignore what you said. If you want to be specific, I never did or said anything that qualifies as "Spitting on the graves of 6 million murdered Jews".

Your keep repeating yourself, dismissing everything presented against you and insist on going in circles. Unless you actually post something substantial this will be my last post in response to you because having the same back and forth over and over again leads to nowhere. Several posters have pointed this out yet you ignore and continue. If I haven't seen you do this several times in other similar threads I'd be astonished at the depths someone would go to bolster specious and fraudulent claims.

Since this is an extension of the last post, still 3-0.

chuck.gif

This was an extremely pathetic response. I have no problem continuing this conversation, but it doesn't seem like you possess the cognitive resources to even understand my points. Here is what really disturbed me:

Me:
No, neither the numbers or facts say otherwise. The numbers of civilians deaths could be 100 million and the number of civilians targeted could be zero. You really need to learn the distinction between the two.

Your response:

When all else fails, resort to full on :troll: ... whatever works for you I suppose.

If you can't understand why many civilian casualties does not indicate that civilians were targeted then you simply do not possess the cognitive resources to understand basic logical principles required for an appropriate analysis of any conflict. This isn't even a Zionist opinion. Some of the anti-Zionists on here are well aware of the difference between these two concepts. However, you call me a troll when I tell you there is a difference. You're wrong here, and its not even an issue that both sides of the fence disagree on.

Unless you possess the fluid reasoning skills to understand the difference (for this concept it should have been well developed by approximately the 6th grade), then there is no point in continuing the conversation. You simply cannot comprehend the complexity of the arguments I am presenting, not that they are even complex.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and for those who missed it, how the pro-Palestine camp is messing with your emotions, and how you are falling for it.

How the Palestinians are fooling you using pictures, and how you are falling for it

baby-tweet.jpg

^ That's an Israeli baby... Look at the Hebrew on the man holding the baby.

Abbas-Asks-Security-Council-To-Convene-Discuss-Gaza-Escalation-International-Middle-East-Media-Center-crop.jpg
Oh but wait....
AK84151733-Flickr-Photo-Sharing-crop1.jpg

Wow, she's been bleeding like that since 2009!

child1.jpg

EXcept that child is actually Syrian:
child2.jpg

And here is another one:
syrian1.jpg

Constantly using children from Syria's conflict to lie and deceive... That's the Pro-Palestine way.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh, and for those who missed it, how the pro-Palestine camp is messing with your emotions, and how you are falling for it.

Constantly using children from Syria's conflict to lie and deceive... That's the Pro-Palestine way.

Thanks for finishing the job I was unable to last night
@TLOL is back do you remember the videos from Gaza circulating two years ago where they had a cabbage patch kid?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
By Ibrahim Barzak

An Israeli missile flattened a two-story house in a residential neighbourhood of Gaza City on Sunday, killing at least 11 civilians, mostly women and children, Palestinian medical officials said, as Israel expanded a military offensive to target homes of wanted militants

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
By Ibrahim Barzak

An Israeli missile flattened a two-story house in a residential neighbourhood of Gaza City on Sunday, killing at least 11 civilians, mostly women and children, Palestinian medical officials said, as Israel expanded a military offensive to target homes of wanted militants

softy warning vidoe shows deadd children

Video massacre Aquarius 14 martyr's family elven Alhzh children and women

http://youtu.be/ajpwV-Q7kHY

:shaq: these Palestinians and there fake dolls yall

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this is a complex issue... it's gonna be interesting to see how the rest of the world reacts to this, both governments and people.

is anyone in the world, besides tlol, sympathizing with israel?

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Constantly using the media and political power to lie and deceive the world for 70 years. Typical fukking Jew. :pacspit: :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/16/272661/russia-to-back-egypt-against-israel-putin/

In a telephone conversation with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Friday, Putin said Russia planned to support Cairo's efforts directed at normalizing the situation in the Palestinian territory, the Kremlin said in a statement.

The remarks come after Egypt’s Prime Minister Hisham Qandil visited the Gaza Strip on Friday, where he urged the world leaders to stop Tel Aviv’s attacks.

Qandil promised to intensify Egypt’s efforts to “stop this aggression and achieve a lasting truce."

On Thursday, President Morsi also condemned the Israeli aggression as "unacceptable" and warned it could lead to instability in the region.

Some 25 people have been killed and more than 250 others injured in the new wave of attacks since November 14.

The Israeli regime frequently carries out airstrikes and other attacks on the Gaza Strip, saying the acts of aggression are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, in violation of international law, disproportionate force is always used and civilians are often killed or injured.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
the hideous face of Judeo-fascism:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to act like I know much about this subject, hence why I won't comment on it but I have a question.

The U.S. funds Israel with hundreds of millions of dollars for their military, weapons, etc. What do they get in return?

I mean is there a purpose they are doing this? Just looking for clarification.

Also read this rabbi's view on the conflict, great piece.

Shalom Rav