Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't get why people want zionists to be white supremacists. They are supremacists indeed but they are religious supremacists, it doesn't have much to do with their ethnicity but with their belief that the Bible/Torah grants them the status of chosen people and that Israel is supposedly their promised land.

The colonialism in the West Bank is 100% driven by this belief that some holy book said that the land should be theirs. And come on, Zionists being Nazis lol
You can’t have colonialism without white supremacy. You can try to hide it behind religion, but it’s a weak disguise.

Israel discriminates against Arab Jews. And it discriminates against and expels African Jews.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it will change much to be honest. Just buys him time. This is the same cycle, just with higher initial Israeli death and hostage count. But ultimately this too shall pass. For everyone. Right now Israelis getting all of the sympathy. Once house to house fighting and aerial bombing slows down, it will be the Palestinians turn and we're going to see retrospectives etc on their plight and people w/ no real connection to the region declaring how we finally need to come to a resolution. People in the US will be like "uhh this is too much, I got my own shyt I'm dealing with" and start focusing on the election or trump. Israeli govt will be a mess, no one can bring a coalition, more settlements will be built etc etc etc.

Rinse and repeat.

You know what's crazy? In a few months the narrative is going to flip and Israel will be seen as somewhat of a pariah state.

Right now we're in the fog of war.

Bibi is very unpopular in his own country. A lot of what we're seeing right now is the benefit of any doubt that's typically given in short term to allies who have been attacked.

The weeks after 9/11, nobody would've said anything if the US went on a rampage bombing anything that moved. It's the same with this situation.

But once major operations have ended and the full scale of what's happened is seen. All the children/women etc...the media narrative will start to shift. Europeans, left or right, who are generally less pro Israel will start putting more pressure on their governments.

All the while Hamas will continue to exist, not just bc their foot soldiers will have melted back into the population but also bc their leaders are living openly in Qatar and other places.

Negotiations are being pushed as a stalling tactic, by both sides not just Hamas. Israelis want to see how much Qatar can squeeze from Hamas, and to get a better understanding of Hamas' will/determination to fight. They also want to use this as "proof" to the US/international community of their willingness to stop fighting, assuming certain objectives are met. But there's little to no chance they will accept Hamas' conditions (no drone coverage over Gaza), or maybe they will delay a short while to allow the US to move in assets that will allow them to take over.

Right now the main sticking point is how far Israel is willing to go for the hostages. Hamas primary hostage strategy/objective is to exchange them for all of most of the Palestinians currently in Israeli jails. If they do that, I think they basically guarantee their survival going forward. In the past the Israelis went to great lengths to get back hostages. In 2011 they freed more than 1000, including murderers/terrorists, just for 1 Israeli soldier, the difference being that there was a lot of political pressure to make that deal. There was even a group of Israeli mothers whose children were victims of terrorist attacks planned/committed by Palestinians that Hamas were demanding be released, that supported the exchange. A lot of ppl have said in retrospect that was a mistake and my guess is that netanyahu don't see this moment as one where they need to be so generous (both from military/security or political standpoint).

Netanyahu is also smart enough to realize that biden doesn't want this as a distraction during the election. My guess is that he thinks from Bidens perspective the best outcome is for Israel to quickly subdue Gaza and then the US can parachute in with a very generous proposal of support (political solution/economic aid etc) for the Palestinians. Israel probably realizes that what Biden doesn't want/can't afford is for this war to go on block by block, week by week, pausing for one week at a time for "negotiations", only to restart, then pausing again while 5 hostages are released. I don't know how many young voters would be sufficiently turned off by what they're seeing to abandon Biden or stay home, but any amount is too many for Biden and the Dems.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You can’t have colonialism without white supremacy. You can try to hide it behind religion, but it’s a weak disguise.

Israel discriminates against Arab Jews. And it discriminates against and expels African Jews.
Does Imperial Japan fall under white supremacy ? Because I recall them being super colonial :jbhmm:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Was this before or after they cosigned it Israeli bombings, told journalists in Palestine to hold their own nuts, and peddled false propaganda? Or was it they realized younger people who make up a large chunk of their support said we don't support genocide and we ain't voting for Zionist policies moving forward?

Stick to making threads about SA brother in law and Trump’s tie color.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Pretendtobeshocked.gif I'm really tapped I'm and this what I'm seeing too but hey keep sticking y'all fingers in your ear.

[W]hile a majority of all voters (55%) support the United States providing military aid to Israel, almost half of Democrats (49%) say they oppose this aid.
Well, that should be alarming to Blinken and Sullivan. Half the party rejecting your policy isn't a great look.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't get why people want zionists to be white supremacists. They are supremacists indeed but they are religious supremacists, it doesn't have much to do with their ethnicity but with their belief that the Bible/Torah grants them the status of chosen people and that Israel is supposedly their promised land.

The colonialism in the West Bank is 100% driven by this belief that some holy book said that the land should be theirs. And come on, Zionists being Nazis lol
You're right that the push into Palestine isn't necessarily motivated by white supremacy, but the history of Zionism is intertwined with white supremacy. I've talked about this before in this thread. It is more of a sub issue of the current Palestinian land grab, but it can't be disentangled from Zionism. Even Judaism is a driving force is kind of a wishy washy premise. It's a far right government taking land by conquest under the veil of religion. I'm not trying to go into it again, but it's just a typical fascist government which has created a national identity around Judaism as their in-group.

Here's an interesting Twitter thread about it from a Mizrahi/Arab Jew.

Also, the Likud party who has been driving Israel's government has been for decades forming links with other far right and fascistic governments, as well as full blown antisemites. I don't think the comparisons to Nazi are all that ridiculous.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

It has everything to do with their ethnicity. Zionism is an ideology created and propagated by white Jews who originated from an area of the globe that is deep rooted in white supremacist ideology. They have intertwined Jewish religion and hate-based/violent white culture with the result manifesting as a hybrid of religious hate based religious ideology.

If you think it’s not about their ethnicity you simply don’t understand history. White Zionist Jews are notoriously racist against non-white Jews specifically Arabs and black Jews. They practice systematic racism against nonwhite Jews in Israel. The belief about being chosen people and having their own land is textbook white supremacist ideology, not Jewish.

This is the same belief system of white (Christian) colonist in America except they called it “manifest destiny”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

"Palestinian children are brought up to hate Jews" they said.

Every Israeli accusation is a confession.

Wow.

Yeah, Israel is a haven for pedos. I heard about that on an episode of the American Prestige. These rabbis get a child molestation charge in the country they live in and then run back to Israel claiming birth right citizenship.

You can do a google search of Israel safe haven pedophiles and find a lot of articles from mainstream news orgs talking about it.