east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Israel SEEMS like a police state

I think they want to bring that shyt over here

it's always a fun game to see what else the accounts you get your information from are into

and lmao at anyone thinking that video shows anyone pretending to be a medic, an orange vest isn't a protected symbol. and even that wouldn't have availed him since the geneva suggestions cover armed medics only up until they initiate combat.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Israel SEEMS like a police state

I think they want to bring that shyt over here

When your safety depends on treating other people as less than……

Also

So does Israel not know where the hostages are? I mean i know they have tunnels but hiding 200 people seems like a lot of resources that would slow you down.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Where is the picture? Go post it up again. He is wearing camo trousers. I guess that is standard civilian attire in a war zone :mjlol: You spew lies all through this thread - dont even try that you pos. Its clear what your zionist racist agenda is sean, again ive told you what i am but still you do not answer. Ill take it im right about you :scust:

You’re the one who proudly posted it. Share it again for the people who missed it the first time so they can see you lied. You’re wrong and 10/10 you’re a white supremacist.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Who is driving the Israel=Nazis message?
And to what end?
Are you cool with that false equivalency?
stop killing babies and then maybe people won't draw comparisons to other savage killers in history. the nazis are convenient because of history, like of all people you all should know better. would you feel better if it was said israel=south africa's national party? israel=rhodesia? all of that is just talk anyway, far more dangerous to the present day is israel's framing of everyone they're killing as hamas. once people are ok with palestinians=hamas then israel can continue to kill without much blowback.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
stop killing babies and then maybe people won't draw comparisons to other savage killers in history. the nazis are convenient because of history, like of all people you all should know better. would you feel better if it was said israel=south africa's national party? israel=rhodesia? all of that is just talk anyway, far more dangerous to the present day is israel's framing of everyone they're killing as hamas. once people are ok with palestinians=hamas then israel can continue to kill without much blowback.
So you are cool with it.
Got it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t get these posts.

What’s funny about what’s going on over there?
Where is your empathy by for the civilians?

This thread and conflict has really exposed some you guys as morally bankrupt.
you misunderstanding a lot if you think that's what im doing. i'm explicitly talking about the short sighted mission with no plan to conduct that oct 7th shyt in the first place

these dudes thought nothing of what was coming back at their families and made nothing but assumptions regarding the support other arab nations would provide them in the aftermath. instead of galvanizing some arabic union into materializing, the extent of military support peaks at yemen (who's only doing this to bolster popular support internally), hezbollah who can't muster a real force due to lebanon still being volatile, and broad passive indifference.

ive been very clear about this from the start and ready to educate folks here on warcrimes/arbitration whenever i got time. but we cannot dance around the fact that these dudes objectively cared more about generating non-tangible international support than they did about their own people.

immediately after the attack, they didn't send out evacuation notices or supplies to palestinian people en masse. they literally shot videos asking the muslim community worldwide to follow their lead - and that's exactly what i referred to.

you want to knock off israel, go for it, but if your plan ends with high likelihood 2-3 months of modern carpet bombing and forced relocation of hundreds of thousands then you never actually gave a fukk.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don’t get these posts.

What’s funny about what’s going on over there?
Where is your empathy by for the civilians?

This thread and conflict has really exposed some you guys as morally bankrupt.
i learned long ago in the ukraine thread that people get weird as hell around military stuff