merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Did I say I would become cannon fodder? The goal should be to prevent civilian deaths not increase them but it sounds like you’re justifying it so I guess that’s that.

The guy in the photo is wearing civilian clothes first of all and yeah as a black man that photo should give you real pause. It’s the type of shyt you expect to see come out of Brazil or Africa but this is a truly shocking image and I have no illusions about the racism of Arabs.

Your sean c00nery bytch ass would be walked around on a dog leash

The c00n in the photo is wearing torn up camo trousers, that c00n is an IDF terrorist so he gets exactly what he deserves - yet you find a way to bring racism into this? A situation where palastinians are literally discriminated and under genocide by the Israeli wehrmacht? But it's ok for you when the IDF are being racist to black people though :banderas:

Also, noted you avoided specifying what you are, "Ac00nyouknow" or "ACACyouknow"?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Your sean c00nery bytch ass would be walked around on a dog leash

The c00n in the photo is wearing torn up camo trousers, that c00n is an IDF terrorist so he gets exactly what he deserves - yet you find a way to bring racism into this? A situation where palastinians are literally discriminated and under genocide by the Israeli wehrmacht? But it's ok for you when the IDF are being racist to black people though :banderas:

Also, noted you avoided specifying what you are, "Ac00nyouknow" or "ACACyouknow"?

Again the guy was wearing jeans and a button down shyt. There isn’t an IDF uniform in sight and even if there was it wouldn’t justify the staging of that photo. Pathetic to lie about that but it’s clear what kind of time you’re on. You’re projecting heavily with all the c00n and collar comments. Both of these groups are cacs with a different religion and hang ups.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
palestine=hamas. they're told to keep driving that message home. it's important so that you can kill civilians and not care because they're hamas, even the babies.
Who is driving the Israel=Nazis message?
And to what end?
Are you cool with that false equivalency?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Again the guy was wearing jeans and a button down shyt. There isn’t an IDF uniform in sight and even if there was it wouldn’t justify the staging of that photo. Pathetic to lie about that but it’s clear what kind of time you’re on. You’re projecting heavily with all the c00n and collar comments. Both of these groups are cacs with a different religion and hang ups.
Where is the picture? Go post it up again. He is wearing camo trousers. I guess that is standard civilian attire in a war zone :mjlol: You spew lies all through this thread - dont even try that you pos. Its clear what your zionist racist agenda is sean, again ive told you what i am but still you do not answer. Ill take it im right about you :scust: