LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Israel has the right to exist.

Seems most of the people criticizing @ADevilYouKhow don’t feel that way, but somehow shrowd it under the guise that they’re only concerned about preventing a humanitarian crisis.

He’s just pointing out your hypocrisy. :ehh:
Is that what you believe every credible human rights organization in the world thinks? Because they are the ones who have called Israel out for genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity, apartheid, etc. Are they all shrouding their secret sinister agenda to dismantle Israel under the guise of calling out human rights abuses?
Or are you trying to shroud your support for Israel and their human rights abuses behind concern trolling about antisemitism?

Claiming everyone is pretending to care and they actually just believe a thing you made up is a child's way of arguing.
If you don't believe in equality, I don't think you should be commenting on international conflicts. If you don't believe in human rights for all and equal treatment under international law your opinion is as good as dog shyt.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
When people have proved themselves to not care about israel oppressing palestinians i dont think they care if israel commits war crimes against palestinians. I think one of them was like only after israel killed millions would they be concerned. They will be concerned after the genocide. Maybe

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
When people have proved themselves to not care about israel oppressing palestinians i dont think they care if israel commits war crimes against palestinians. I think one of them was like only after israel killed millions would they be concerned. They will be concerned after the genocide. Maybe
at that point they'll be like "oh that was so tragic" and then in private be like "well at least israel doesn't have a palestinian problem anymore."

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
btw, is there a way to take a page out israel's book and say that "israel has the right to exist" is a call for genocide? because the only way israel can exist as a jewish state is to make sure jews remain the majority and a one state solution can't work (they won't be the majority for long) and a two state solution is a non-starter for the israeli govt, so you have to kill all the palestinians currently without israeli passports, maybe even those with it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israel has the right to exist.

Seems most of the people criticizing @ADevilYouKhow don’t feel that way, but somehow shrowd it under the guise that they’re only concerned about preventing a humanitarian crisis.

He’s just pointing out your hypocrisy. :ehh:
Israel has the right to be wiped off the fukking map.

The moment US support is pulled Israel's death clock starts as it withers on the vine. They exist in a test tube surrounded by nations that despise them. The ONLY reason Israel is allowed to hold down the block is because the US wills it. As soon as it hurts more than is gained the jig is up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Israel has the right to be wiped off the fukking map.

The moment US support is pulled Israel's death clock starts as it withers on the vine. They exist in a test tube surrounded by nations that despise them. The ONLY reason Israel is allowed to hold down the block is because the US wills it. As soon as it hurts more than is gained the jig is up.
:ehh: Genocide supporter