hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you misunderstanding a lot if you think that's what im doing. i'm explicitly talking about the short sighted mission with no plan to conduct that oct 7th shyt in the first place

these dudes thought nothing of what was coming back at their families and made nothing but assumptions regarding the support other arab nations would provide them in the aftermath. instead of galvanizing some arabic union into materializing, the extent of military support peaks at yemen (who's only doing this to bolster popular support internally), hezbollah who can't muster a real force due to lebanon still being volatile, and broad passive indifference.

ive been very clear about this from the start and ready to educate folks here on warcrimes/arbitration whenever i got time. but we cannot dance around the fact that these dudes objectively cared more about generating non-tangible international support than they did about their own people.

immediately after the attack, they didn't send out evacuation notices or supplies to palestinian people en masse. they literally shot videos asking the muslim community worldwide to follow their lead - and that's exactly what i referred to.

you want to knock off israel, go for it, but if your plan ends with high likelihood 2-3 months of modern carpet bombing and forced relocation of hundreds of thousands then you never actually gave a fukk.
they are terrorists, they aren't rational to begin with. of course they never actually gave a fukk.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who is driving the Israel=Nazis message?
And to what end?
Are you cool with that false equivalency?
False equivalence? You just tried to equate protesting businesses to Kristallnacht.

Mobs violently shutting down Jewish affiliated businesses, huh?
We've seen this movie before....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's always a fun game to see what else the accounts you get your information from are into
this has got to be one of the most pathetic talking points i've ever seen. you can't just deny videos of actual events, or things that happen, because you don't like the source of the tweet which is completely irrelevant.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I remember you cheerleading for the Taliban, right?
At least you’re consistent.

No I pushed for that war to stop because it was useless, and I was right, I usually am

I remember you being some grunt who was sent there by your Govt Daddy though? You make it back ok? You find yourself a job yet?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No I pushed for that war to stop because it was useless, and I was right, I usually am

I remember you being some grunt who was sent there by your Govt Daddy though? You make it back ok? You find yourself a job yet?

Righteous indignation…how American of you.
And, I did. Thanks for asking.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The New York Times feels it appropriate.
the new york times, the arbiter of what's appropriate. they use to give voice to the south african govt and allow them to defend apartheid. now that i think about it, the south african govt needed their own AIPAC in america and they would have been much more successful.