Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
the new york times, the arbiter of what's appropriate. they use to give voice to the south african govt and allow them to defend apartheid. now that i think about it, the south african govt needed their own AIPAC in america and they would have been much more successful.
Random Coli poster, the arbiter of what’s appropriate.

How about Reuters and the German Chancellor:

Good enough for you?

Oh, and to add to the equivalency you just argued that there is a Jewish conspiracy manipulating the news. The sad thing is you’ll get dapped up in this thread.
I guess we should have taken Kanye’s and Kyrie’s moments of pro-Nazism more seriously. We’re officially through the looking glass. Enjoy negging me, weirdos.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I pushed for that war to stop because it was useless, and I was right, I usually am

I remember you being some grunt who was sent there by your Govt Daddy though? You make it back ok? You find yourself a job yet?
Jesus Christ gents. Was that really called for?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread has taken a serious turn to shyt, so once again so we are clear.

Israel has a right to exist.
Palestine has a right to exist.

Violence and apartheid against Palestinians shouldn't be shrugged off or normalised, no matter the claim of who started it.

Antisemitism shouldn't be allowed.

We are here because too many lives have been lost and we are back at an impasse. The reason the blowback is so great against Israel is that their government are truly some wicked right wing a$$holes who seem hell bent on genocide.

The major governments have tacitly allowed the oppression of Palestinians to continue because there is a bullshyt idea that the only other choice would mean the oppression of Jews. All it has done is create this powder keg.

Any solution requires SERIOUS concessions from both Israel and Palestine. "The bombings will continue until morale improves" has accomplished nothing but kill a lot of innocent people. Ultimately this just increases the ranks of Hamas.

Finally, what Hamas did on October 7th was wrong and wicked. RIP to the innocent people that lost there lives.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Nurse from inside that hospital, She's brave no doubt.

:mjlol: her accent

the Oscar goes to...........

Anyway I'm not even Arab and I know she not Palestinian.

Israel lost the PR game that's the only thing that I know is true.

When you have to astro turf your point of view your on the wrong side of things historically

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Hillary Clinton's take on the situation

People have memory holed the Taba Summit.

I was watching that on AJ earlier and Iran prez was going in :whew: But of course the cowards of the gulf won't actually do anything to help.

Striking to see the Iranian President in Riyadh. The Chinese-backed talks between Saudi and Iran earlier this year bearing out..

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Violence and apartheid against Palestinians shouldn't be shrugged off or normalised, no matter the claim of who started it.

We are here because too many lives have been lost and we are back at an impasse. The reason the blowback is so great against Israel is that their government are truly some wicked right wing a$$holes who seem hell bent on genocide.

The major governments have tacitly allowed the oppression of Palestinians to continue because there is a bullshyt idea that the only other choice would mean the oppression of Jews. All it has done is create this powder keg.

Any solution requires SERIOUS concessions from both Israel and Palestine. "The bombings will continue until morale improves" has accomplished nothing but kill a lot of innocent people. Ultimately this just increases the ranks of Hamas.

Finally, what Hamas did on October 7th was wrong and wicked. RIP to the innocent people that lost there lives.
Israel is evil as fukk at this point

It's not about right to exist, they have the might to

And they've been using that might to shyt on other people and make them non citizens

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

Great post, repped.
I find it hard to follow this conflict for this reason, everybody seems to feel like they should pick a side. There is no 'good' side in this, or at least not to the point of the other side deserving to get slaughtered.
All I see is victims on both side, and its incredibly sad.