ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
And there's no question that innocent civilians are killed in the West Bank by settlers backed up by the IDF/Israeli security forces. I don't know what it is you believe people should be doing here. Should they just accept being displaced or killed?

Settler violence is erasing Palestinian communities in the West Bank.

Israeli settlers drive a new wave of anti-Palestinian violence in the occupied West Bank - At least 132 Palestinians have been killed by security forces and settlers in the past three weeks, according to the U.N.
q

You can’t have it both ways on something like this. It leads directly to civilian deaths! Do you not get that or care?

Why is the PA offering to take over Gaza?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
you cannot reason with the weird emaciated c00ns (or most likely cacs) who get walked round on a leash by their white massas
A lot of people talk a lot because we are in the west comfortably typing on our phone/PC at home making talking points on message boards thinking we can't be touched.

if the (dog) America/Israel finally catch that car (Iran/China) that's it whole world going to be 3rd world status no one I mean no one is winning that war we all going to lose.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
So you would become fodder? Why are they even being attacked by IDF in their own territory? You go ahead and answer that, or do what you and the other c00nS on here do and side with the white euro-cac oppressors.

I am black and muslim. Tell me what you are "ADevilyouknow" :mjlol:

on your last ridiculous point, the IDF (ergo, their soldiers too) who are literally committing before our own eyes racism, colonialism and genocide (as stated by the outgoing UN human rights high commissioner :snoop:) yet you have the gall to say this? Because this IDF soldier is black i need to support him? While he is committing war crimes on a daily? Make it make sense clown . . .

Also where do i cheer or laugh about this? I acknowledge that the terrorist IDF soldiers deserve everything they get . . .

There is no way you are black, as is for the majority of you clowns in here caping for Israel

Did I say I would become cannon fodder? The goal should be to prevent civilian deaths not increase them but it sounds like you’re justifying it so I guess that’s that.

The guy in the photo is wearing civilian clothes first of all and yeah as a black man that photo should give you real pause. It’s the type of shyt you expect to see come out of Brazil or Africa but this is a truly shocking image and I have no illusions about the racism of Arabs.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
q

You can’t have it both ways on something like this. It leads directly to civilian deaths! Do you not get that or care?

Why is the PA offering to take over Gaza?
You don't care about civilian deaths. You're only looking to use this singular video to justify Israel's targeting of reporters and medics like all of the other IDF weirdos. You're concern trolling. And you've been doing it throughout this thread.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
what are you all even arguing about now? there are no rules. everybody has been a target for years. the PA has no ability to keep its people from being murdered in front of IDF soldiers by settlers. journalists are fair game as well. and the PA is supposed to be the example of where hamas has failed. there is nothing palestinians can do that will make israe be decent. the goal is to get them out of the paint. end this concern trolling nonsense and just keep it real like that lunatic napoleon who said they should have accepted some shytty deal. as bad as that is, it is more intellectually honest than this shyt the rest of you apologists have been doing in here since he went silent.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
You don't care about civilian deaths. You're only looking to use this singular video to justify Israel's targeting of reporters and medics like all of the other IDF weirdos. You're concern trolling. And you've been doing it throughout this thread.

You think this is the first and only time it’s happened?

Everyone wants to talk about international law, war crimes, Geneva Convention, United Nations, and xyz but when confronted with the reality of it all “it’s well what would you do”.

You’re trying to paint as me something I’m not because you’re uncomfortable with talking about it. Grow up.

Again the point of me sharing this is to point out the threat it poses to civilians. I care a lot.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He is a proud Zionist, a troll and a supporter of the military industrial complex. A proper sicko.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Everyone wants to talk about international law, war crimes, Geneva Convention, United Nations, and xyz but when confronted with the reality of it all “it’s well what would you do”.
Word? I wonder who disagrees with that. :ohhh:

Genocide and War Crimes, O.K. when Syria does it. - Typical Coli Poster
i guess its cool saddam comitted war crimes.
(Note, he is totally fine with Biden rewarding Saudi war crimes with more weapons because… well because it’s Biden doing it)

I think I can say we’re safely past giving Russia the benefit of the doubt regarding the war crimes they’re committing in Ukraine

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Word? I wonder who disagrees with that. :ohhh:

(Note, he is totally fine with Biden rewarding Saudi war crimes with more weapons because… well because it’s Biden doing it)

Is English not your first language(it’s fine if it’s not) or do you just not understand sarcasm?

I don’t support Saudi Arabia getting anything from anyone

:mjlol:

The last one was a matter of fact.

Did you just search my name and war crimes lol

:mindblown:

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Not pretend to be a medic or journalist in a war zone so real journalists and medics don’t become targets would be a good start
The West Bank is not a war zone.

If you don't believe in equality, I don't think you should be commenting on international conflicts. If you don't believe in human rights for all and equal treatment under international law your opinion is as good as dog shyt.