Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
They are blowing up journalists, nurses, doctors, hospitals without discretion, wtf would you do?

Does masquerading as journalists, nurses, doctor, and etc make that more or less likely?

This is from the West Bank not Gaza btw

You really think they’re indiscriminately bombing? That seems like a bit of a leap. There’s no question that innocent civilians are being killed by Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
In the west bank . . . fighting against illegal terrorist genocidal occupiers. . . what would you c00ns do?:jbhmm::wtf::camby:

Not pretend to be a medic or journalist in a war zone so real journalists and medics don’t become targets would be a good start

Are you even black? You’re throwing the word c00n around nonstop but are laughing about an Arab standing on a dead black man like he were a trophy. There’s no way you’re real.

If that isn’t an image that evokes racism, colonialism, and genocide nothing does and yet you cheer it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Does masquerading as journalists, nurses, doctor, and etc make that more or less likely?

This is from the West Bank not Gaza btw

You really think they’re indiscriminately bombing? That seems like a bit of a leap. There’s no question that innocent civilians are being killed by Israel and Hamas in Gaza.
And there's no question that innocent civilians are being killed in the West Bank by settlers backed up by the IDF/Israeli security forces. I don't know what it is you believe people should be doing here. Should they just accept being displaced or killed?

Settler violence is erasing Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
Israeli settlers drive a new wave of anti-Palestinian violence in the occupied West Bank - At least 132 Palestinians have been killed by security forces and settlers in the past three weeks, according to the U.N.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not pretend to be a medic or journalist in a war zone so real journalists and medics don’t become targets would be a good start

Are you even black? You’re throwing the word c00n around nonstop but are laughing about an Arab standing on a dead black man like he were a trophy. There’s no way you’re real.

If that isn’t an image that evokes racism, colonialism, and genocide nothing does and yet you cheer it.
They killing everyone so it doesn't matter if he's a real medic or not

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's shocking to me that the U.S is just digging their feet in on this

Even if AIPAC is financing a bunch of ppl, it's like they dont care about their legacy at all

Social media is showing ppl what's going on, Israel ain't even lying, just being straight up at this point

It's not hard to see how this is going to be looked back at in the future

Biden and his admin are idiots

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

So you would become fodder? Why are they even being attacked by IDF in their own territory? You go ahead and answer that, or do what you and the other c00nS on here do and side with the white euro-cac oppressors.

I am black and muslim. Tell me what you are "ADevilyouknow" :mjlol:

on your last ridiculous point, the IDF (ergo, their soldiers too) who are literally committing before our own eyes racism, colonialism and genocide (as stated by the outgoing UN human rights high commissioner :snoop:) yet you have the gall to say this? Because this IDF soldier is black i need to support him? While he is committing war crimes on a daily? Make it make sense clown . . .

Also where do i cheer or laugh about this? I acknowledge that the terrorist IDF soldiers deserve everything they get . . .

There is no way you are black, as is for the majority of you clowns in here caping for Israel