Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Captain c00n, you've been in this thread justifying war crimes and rape. You are bottom feeding maggot

Go show unbiased evidence of Hamas using hospitals and ambulances? You can't, so fukk off you pathetic c00n

Literally evidence all over..but u will call it bias even if US officials tell you.

A ton of evidence, I know you are a lost brother but this is moreso for the other people who just wants to be educated.

Plus unlike u, I got real war experience and I seen this shyt with my own eyes of terrorists hiding shyt in mosques and schools.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Literally evidence all over..but u will call it bias even if US officials tell you.

A ton of evidence, I know you are a lost brother but this is moreso for the other people who just wants to be educated.

Plus unlike u, I got real war experience and I seen this shyt with my own eyes of terrorists hiding shyt in mosques and schools.
Yes captain c00n- you have been in this thread admitting you got real war crimes experience, saying killing and/or raping civilians is cool. You run along and follow orders from your cac massa :scust: You are sick fukking maggot, you need help.

"A tonne of evidence" quoting fucling times of Israel :mjlol:

fukk outta here CAPTAIN c00n

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sounds like you’re bogged down in semantics

Any opportunities that prevents the deaths of civilians should be taken

:manny:
they are bogged down in semantics because they created a new term That doesn’t mean the same thing. The goofy term the US is using is only to stop fighting for a second. A proper ceasefire means the two sides come to the table to negotiate peace. And in this case, it’s completely one-sided violence From Israel. The US knows this and they know people like you aren’t smart enough to know it isn’t just semantics.

Just like ”rules based order” instead of following international law.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wait, Hamas commits a terrorist attack unprovoked and lobs thousands of rockets towards Israel in the following aftermath and we have posters here pretending the acts of violence are one sided merely because they are outmatched? :skip:

Same folks spent years telling folks it’s unproductive to look at nuanced topics as merely good guy bad guy. :pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
they are bogged down in semantics because they created a new term That doesn’t mean the same thing. The goofy term the US is using is only to stop fighting for a second. A proper ceasefire means the two sides come to the table to negotiate peace. And in this case, it’s completely one-sided violence From Israel. The US knows this and they know people like you aren’t smart enough to know it isn’t just semantics.

Just like ”rules based order” instead of following international law.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wait, Hamas commits a terrorist attack unprovoked and lobs thousands of rockets towards Israel in the following aftermath and we have posters here pretending the acts of violence are one sided merely because they are outmatched? :skip:

Same folks spent years telling folks it’s unproductive to look at nuanced topics as merely good guy bad guy. :pachaha:
You’re either a c00n or a CAC. Either way you’re are words that if I type I will get bushed so I’m just going to ignore you

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Do they believe all hostages are in Gaza City ? I thought some were in tunnels in the South ?
They’re probably going off of intel they got from the Hamas members they tortured. And there’s over 200. They probably got them spread out all over Gaza Strip.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A real tail wagging the dog situation.

It's not surprising to see US supporting it's ally and not caring about international community's reaction. But to keep being openly complicit in committing genocide when it's hurting you domestically and tanking you in the polls, during an election year, is bewildering.

Why would an administration of a global superpower sacrifice itself for smaller ally that is essentially it's vassal state? The American President is falling on his sword just to run interference for Israel :mindblown:

I'm giving Biden a pass for lying about beheaded babies, since he's struggles with completing thoughts and sentences. But for a president to openly dispute death counts is fukking despicable. Why even put yourself in that position for another country?

If Biden is not sufficiently supportive of Israel, it will hurt him a lot more politically than being too supportive.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If Biden is not sufficiently supportive of Israel, it will hurt him a lot more politically than being too supportive.
there's sufficiently supportive... and then there's closing your eyes while enabling weeks of objectively disproportionate, region inflaming fukkery without a plan ijs