Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Captain c00n is back with his IDF propaganda to justify bombing hospitals. Crawl back into your hole you fukking maggot

Show me a Hamas military HQ? Show me a Hamas military vehicle at this point in the war.

You think they building tunnels under open spaces with no civilians or they building tunnels in places the least likely to get bombed.

Would u travel in a military vehicle that will get bombed or a ambulance that would be the least likely to get bomb?

You just emotional u need to go over then and support the Palestinians u love so much.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
A real tail wagging the dog situation.

It's not surprising to see US supporting it's ally and not caring about international community's reaction. But to keep being openly complicit in committing genocide when it's hurting you domestically and tanking you in the polls, during an election year, is bewildering.

Why would an administration of a global superpower sacrifice itself for smaller ally that is essentially it's vassal state? The American President is falling on his sword just to run interference for Israel :mindblown:

I'm giving Biden a pass for lying about beheaded babies, since he's struggles with completing thoughts and sentences. But for a president to openly dispute death counts is fukking despicable. Why even put yourself in that position for another country?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Seems like the Israeli public relations isn't working this time. Admittedly, I've largely stayed away from this shyt this time but yeah, Isreal is acting way too brolic now. Too many cameras and people willing to come the out on their bullshyt now.
But nobody is doing anything. No sanctions. No public humiliation. Israel has already factor this into the equation. They only need the US backing.

Which is why this country is too powerful and has too much influence on global affairs. That needs fo end. There can’t be one superpower because backing a country like Israel allows them to do what ever they want.

It’s the same thing with NATA. You got all of these white countries aligned together like a gang. That’s why no country in the Middle East has done anything. The only viable option is to stop the oil. But that would kill their economy in the process.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
A real tail wagging the dog situation.

It's not surprising to see US supporting it's ally and not caring about international community's reaction. But to keep being openly complicit in committing genocide when it's hurting you domestically and tanking you in the polls, during an election year, is bewildering.

Why would an administration of a global superpower sacrifice itself for smaller ally that is essentially it's vassal state? The American President is falling on his sword just to run interference for Israel :mindblown:

I'm giving Biden a pass for lying about beheaded babies, since he's struggles with completing thoughts and sentences. But for a president to openly dispute death counts is fukking despicable. Why even put yourself in that position for another country?
I guess that when it comes to electoral prospects, the Biden administration sees the situation as a no-win scenario and anticipates that a strong stance against Israel's genocidal spree would damage part of its electorate's support too. The media machine is cooling down now but it did its job in cementing an unequivocally pro-Israel perspective on the conflict in the minds of a large segment of liberals.

So this, added to the value of Israel as a vassal state but also as a reservoir of valuable American human capital, may make tanking the hit of waning public support worthwhile for now?

He also probably already plans on using the "Republican will be worse on this topic" argument next year to try and mitigate the resentment.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Show me a Hamas military HQ? Show me a Hamas military vehicle at this point in the war.

You think they building tunnels under open spaces with no civilians or they building tunnels in places the least likely to get bombed.

Would u travel in a military vehicle that will get bombed or a ambulance that would be the least likely to get bomb?

You just emotional u need to go over then and support the Palestinians u love so much.
Captain c00n, you've been in this thread justifying war crimes and rape. You are bottom feeding maggot

Go show unbiased evidence of Hamas using hospitals and ambulances? You can't, so fukk off you pathetic c00n