Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Present day Israel exists as a collective decision by the west.
And who runs the fukking West?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I’m aware. Interrupted my vacation plans when they were shooting rockets to Tel Aviv earlier this year :pachaha:
Those rockets were fired for the same reasons Hamas attacked on the 8th. Like I said, the use of the word "unprovoked" is misleading at best. You are not slick enough with your wordplay to muddy the waters in this thread.

I do, and I think that card can only be pulled once and if you were to pull it you do so when you have both sides as the negotiating table.
Why? The US holds all the cards in this relationship and can pull any card it wants at any time. Or they could pump fake the Israelis until they vomit. Who is to stop them? BB? :what:

Unless we think it’s a valid option to allow Israel and its millions of citizens to be killed. :jbhmm:

Just as valid as allowing millions of Gazans to die.

What? :aicmon:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The UN, B'Tselem, Amnesty International and other human rights groups have also docmented how the IDF has used Palestinians as human shields. This isn't some tit-for-tat game, and we shouldn't treat it like one. The point is, Palestinians shouldn't be treated like this whether it's Hamas or Israel. And that screaming HUMAN SHIELDS as a justification for indiscriminate bombing is flimsy and inhumane.

imk5f36t9rxb13jeoi.jpg

I never said Israel didn’t use human shields before…the western world rarely uses them in this day and age tho and then soldiers was punished. But the problem is people saying Hamas doesn’t do that

War is ruthless and their ain’t any right and wrong in my eyes. If you want me and my people dead everything should be on the table, that’s just my opinion but the problem people was gassing Hamas then turn around and cry when Israel bomb them back.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And who runs the fukking West?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

:jbhmm:

Those rockets were fired for the same reasons Hamas attacked on the 8th. Like I said, the use of the word "unprovoked" is misleading at best. You are not slick enough with your wordplay to muddy the waters in this thread.
Either you think the terrorist attack was beneficial to leading towards peace or you don’t.

You think it’s justified, cool. I disagree, if your goal was a two state or one state solution.

Why? The US hold all the card in this relationship and can pull any card it wants at any time. Or they could pump fake the Israelis until they vomit. Who is to stop them? BB? :what:
It seems you understand the value of US support with regard to keeping Russia from completely destabilizing the region, but seemingly play stupid here.

Your choice. I don’t care.
Just as valid as allowing millions of Gazans to die.

What? :aicmon:
Talk to me if we get to that point.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:jbhmm:

Either you think the terrorist attack was beneficial to leading towards peace or you don’t.

You think it’s justified, cool. I disagree, if your goal was a two state or one state solution.

It seems you understand the value of US support with regard to keeping Russia from completely destabilizing the region, but seemingly play stupid here.

I don't want to hear or see the crocodile tears from Israel in 10-15 years when rhe 7th happens again but worse, you should expect blowback from killing people's kids or siblings. Literally building "radicals". They been doing this for 50-60 years.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't want to hear or see the crocodile tears from Israel in 10-15 years when rhe 7th happens again but worse, you should expect blowback from killing people's kids or siblings. Literally building "radicals". They been doing this for 50-60 years.
Area been passed around with conquests for 500 years.

Ottomans, Egyptians, French, British, Israelis.

It’s the circle of life there.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Are you proposing that the UK runs the West?

Just as beneficial as a military occupation is.

If you assume that I support a two state solution then you are soooooooo wrong. Ship everyone back to Europe, Long Island, South Africa or wherever the fukk they came from. After all, Israel is kinda like Asgard. It's not a place so much as it's people. :ohlawd:

Israel is a destabilizing force in the region. Nobody around Israel wants them there. That is by definition destabilizing unless I'm missing something. (Hint, I'm not.)

Are you fukking serious? You sleep well at night?

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, Hamas commits a terrorist attack unprovoked and lobs thousands of rockets towards Israel in the following aftermath and we have posters here pretending the acts of violence are one sided merely because they are outmatched? :skip:

Same folks spent years telling folks it’s unproductive to look at nuanced topics as merely good guy bad guy. :pachaha:

Hamas is a terrorist organization but, Israel's policies and the collective West's indifference to how Palestinians were being treated in Israel allowed terrorist groups to fester there. Unless they plan on slaughtering every Palestinian, we're going to be having this same conversation in 2040 when these kids grow up because they just watched their family get blown up, shot in the head and crushed to death. They've already created the next generation's terrorists.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A real tail wagging the dog situation.

It's not surprising to see US supporting it's ally and not caring about international community's reaction. But to keep being openly complicit in committing genocide when it's hurting you domestically and tanking you in the polls, during an election year, is bewildering.

Why would an administration of a global superpower sacrifice itself for smaller ally that is essentially it's vassal state? The American President is falling on his sword just to run interference for Israel :mindblown:

I'm giving Biden a pass for lying about beheaded babies, since he's struggles with completing thoughts and sentences. But for a president to openly dispute death counts is fukking despicable. Why even put yourself in that position for another country?

I truly don't understand it :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hamas is a terrorist organization but, Israel's policies and the collective West's indifference to how Palestinians were being treated in Israel allowed terrorist groups to fester there. Unless they plan on slaughtering every Palestinian, we're going to be having this same conversation in 2040 when these kids grow up because they just watched their family get blown up, shot in the head and crushed to death. They've already created the next generation's terrorists.
I know we like for it to be that simple, but it’s certainly not. :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't your original claim, but even then I would say yes, the US could have threatened to stop supplying the iron dome, end any funding, and end their "special relationship" with Israel, and they would have no choice but to back down. This would never happen, but the US does have the leverage to do it.

Israel is ass out without the US, surrounded by their enemies, and has been the bully on the block for decades and decades. All parties involved are aware of this.

This is what I don't understand either. I understand that it would never happen in reality because on a cold, pragmatic level Israel is of use to us but, as you said, we can leverage the possibility to get the outcome we want. They depend on us for aid but, behave as if we're peers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is what I don't understand either. I understand that it would never happen in reality because on a cold, pragmatic level Israel is of use to us but, as you said, we can leverage the possibility to get the outcome we want. They depend on us for aid but, behave as if we're peers.
Well, you all admit it will never happen, but refuse to accept the very legitimate reasons why it won’t.