zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Yea, the Zionists got their way to install their theocracy.

You are acting like I'm Pro-Israel or something. You know me better than that.

lol. I actually don't know if you're pro israel or not. but I don't even think of it my take as being pro or anti anything, for me it's about what's right or at least what's going to lead to peace and a 2 state solution.

But yeah I think this is just a continuation of our general split on matters in that I think of these things as politics and you see them as religious

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
lol. I actually don't know if you're pro israel or not. but I don't even think of it my take as being pro or anti anything, for me it's about what's right or at least what's going to lead to peace and a 2 state solution.

But yeah I think this is just a continuation of our general split on matters in that I think of these things as politics and you see them as religious

They are politics, I just believe the politics are rooted in a religious source.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Ummmm that has nothing to do with the last 100 years. Matter of fact that has been one of the biggest myths that Jews and Muslims have been fighting for thousands of years.....all myth.

I didn't say they have been fighting for thousands of years a$$hole. I said the problem is rooted in religion.

Certain populations of African countries that are slaughtering one another are homogeneous populations who have lived together, but the main cause of violence is rooted in differences in religion.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Screen-shot-2012-07-30-at-5.55.13-PM-300x221.png

arab-and-jewish-boys.jpg

:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
please stop with this conspiracy bullshyt where Israel are the evil manipulators and the palastenians are all innocent bytstanders. The palastenians made their choice when the elected hamas to majority rule. Hamas has always been about war and violence, so they need to back up all that talk with action. Throwing stones and then hiding hands is wack as shyt and gets no respect. If they are seriously about that life then they need to start making preparations for war. The time for talk is over.

Last time I checked I read hundreds of articles, interviews and a dozen books on this issue...you coming in here like you know something...you don't b. You cool and all but sometimes when others are speaking on a subject they know...take the advise and do your research.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Last time I checked I read hundreds of articles, interviews and a dozen books on this issue...you coming in here like you know something...you don't b. You cool and all but sometimes when others are speaking on a subject they know...take the advise and do your research.

Breh, you're the most biased poster here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say they have been fighting for thousands of years a$$hole. I said the problem is rooted in religion.

What religion?....cause Talmud isn't Judaism. It's Babylonian.

Certain populations of African countries that are slaughtering one another are homogeneous populations who have lived together, but the main cause of violence is rooted in differences in religion.

Cultural/Tribal Issues also fall on the back burner cause people assume it's all religious.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Hamas fires rocket at Tel Aviv after Israel flattens buildings - World News

Israel: 'Iron Dome' blocks rocket fired toward Tel Aviv - CNN.com

Israel hammered the headquarters of the Hamas-run government in Gaza and rockets soared from Gaza toward Israel, including one that was blocked by a missile defense system as it headed straight to Tel Aviv.

Air raid sirens screamed in Tel Aviv, and Hamas' military wing claimed responsibility for shelling the city. But the Israel Defense Forces said its Iron Dome missile defense system blocked a Tel Aviv-bound rocket.

Earlier, Israeli warplanes leveled the Palestinian Cabinet building, where on Friday Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil met with Hamas officials. The strikes hit the office of Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, the Hamas Ministry of the Interior and a police compound, Israel and Hamas said.

The conflict took a grim turn Friday after rockets fell near Jerusalem, Israel's seat of power.

As Palestinian fighters and Israeli soldiers traded fire, Israeli troops and tanks massed near the border of the besieged Palestinian territory Saturday, raising the specter of an imminent ground invasion.

Convoys carrying tens of thousands of Israeli soldiers rolled toward the Gaza border Saturday, part of what the IDF described as 30,000 troops that were being mobilized along the Israeli-Gaza border.

The Israeli government has authorized the call up of 75,000 reservists, the latest move in Israel's days-old military campaign to stop daily rocket attacks from Gaza.

my friends, the domino effect and consequences of this cant be put into words..

WEVE CROSSED THE TIPPING POINT

Last edited by a moderator: