Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can you clowns please start putting spoiler tags around disgusting horrific pictures of bloody dead babies?... jesus. @BarNone

Last edited by a moderator:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
na leave them like that @BarNone, give the thread a graphic thread title warning

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
na leave them like that @BarNone, give the thread a graphic thread title warning

No. Cut that shyt out. If you want to include pics to provide a visual for your point, then put spoiler tags around it. That's what they're there for. Some of us would like to read the thread without looking at torn open baby corpses.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No. Cut that shyt out. If you want to include pics to provide a visual for your point, then put spoiler tags around it. That's what they're there for. Some of us would like to read the thread without looking at torn open baby corpses.

the one child with a cut to the head and he was alive.holding up a peace sign

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
there dead though fully clothed, only one pic had baby with blood and he was alive

I know, but it's still a subjective call. It didn't bother me when I first saw it. But I'm desensitized to a lot of things. Generally anything like that is pretty much no-go without spoilers outside of JBO.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
It's important to show people what goes on in these conflicts, including the deaths of children. What sickens me is that the people posting these pictures act as if they care for these children. All they care about is public perception. If it was about children dying, the same posters would post pictures of Israeli children (and vice versa) to condemn all deaths of children. I remember on SOHH when that story about the Israeli baby being stabbed, some people were actually cheering and happy about it. I'm sure some Zionists are happy as well to see these pictures of dead Palestinian kids.

Stop the fake outrage. This isn't about killing innocent children.

If this was a serious, non-biased discussion about collateral death and children being killed, I wouldn't have a problem showing what goes on. This isn't about that though. This is about winning the media war.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's important to show people what goes on in these conflicts, including the deaths of children. What sickens me is that the people posting these pictures act as if they care for these children. All they care about is public perception. If it was about children dying, the same posters would post pictures of Israeli children (and vice versa) should to condemn all deaths of children.

If this was a serious, but none based discussion about collateral death and children being killed, I wouldn't have a problem showing what goes on. This isn't about that though. This is about winning the media war.

:salute: green rep, real message although u took shots at me :obama:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:salute: green rep, real message although u took shots at me :obama:

Nah brother. I didn't take shots at you. I took shots at what you are doing.

I got love for you. Let the hatred out of your heart. If you really care about the welfare of children, it shouldn't matter what side they are on.

If I assume erroneously, I apologize.

I've seen my share of dead children overseas, some caused by American weapons, others caused by insurgent IEDs. They both made me feel the same way.

Children are blank slates. We teach them hate. Their natural inclination is to love.

You think if you left a group of Palestinian and Israeli toddlers alone they wouldn't be playing as a group with smiles on their faces?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I hope our descendants forgive us for the sins we commit.

Killing each other over money, skin color, tribal affiliation, land, resources, religion, gods, borders, etc..

Each generation instilling onto the next the same garbage.

And I'm not saying this like I am all high and mighty. I've done worse than most here. I'm as guilty of it as anyone. I'm in here advocating for a war to happen because I don't like the ideologies of the two parties involved. Shame on me for my ignorance as well.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
End the oppression. End the zionism. End the Holocaust on Muslims.

I don't think people realize what it is like to cram nearly 2 million people in 140 square miles.

From Daily News: "More Palestinians were killed in Gaza on Wednesday than Israelis have been killed by projectile fire from Gaza in the past three years.

Think about the unemployment rate in Gaza.

Think about the kids who have to endure the stress on the daily.

This is comparable to the concentration camps. That is exactly what Gaza is. If they wanted to Nuke Gaza they could. shyt is disgusting man. They didn't learn shyt from Holocaust.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah brother. I didn't take shots at you. I took shots at what you are doing.

I got love for you. Let the hatred out of your heart. If you really care about the welfare of children, it shouldn't matter what side they are on.

If I assume erroneously, I apologize.

I've seen my share of dead children overseas, some caused by American weapons, others caused by insurgent IEDs. They both made me feel the same way.

Children are blank slates. We teach them hate. Their natural inclination is to love.

You think if you left a group of Palestinian and Israeli toddlers alone they wouldn't be playing as a group with smiles on their faces?

I am posting the ones who are truly most affected in this and they are the Palestinian children. I realize there is always civilian casualties on both sides when it comes to war and I think that some level of that has to be accepted but in this war the number of children being killed on one side is disgusting. We can sit here and say o Hamas the boogie man has been sending hundred of rockets into Israel each day, but where is the body count? Where are the dozen of Israel children being killed every week? Its not happening and it isn't going to happen. Even when Hamas was heavy in the suicide bomber games the child causalities were at a minimal to almost none , don't we think Hamas for all the children they have lost could have easily sent a suicide bomber in front of a school? Or to a child's soccer field like the one Israel bombed yesterday.

Palestine is a place the size of Utah with 2 million people living in it, and YES Israel has every right to defend themselves but go on the ground and do it , go door to door and look for these "terrorist" 'indiscriminately bombing whole neighborhoods in hopes of taking out one or two bad guys and them they have the nerve to say children are being used as shield. Who believes that guy i posted earlier used his son as a shield? Or that 10 month old baby girl her mother used her as a shield too? That's why i post the pictures, Hamas we all know by far are not innocent in there actions but these babies are and what Israel is causing to happen to them needs to be shown.

I totally agree with what you said before too these pictures need to be shown as is , some people sit here for hours each day, week in and week out and discuss world events and political theory and do two hour podcast but soon as reality hits the front people want to start asking for censorship?

:heh: Its all good to talk about it but soon as the TRUTH is on your screen stomachs start getting weak