Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Why are you trolling? That's not what the issue was in my post.

On top of that, you have now conflated pro-Palestine with pro-Hamas like the other zionist weirdos.
I'm not trolling. I hardly post anymore and certainly dont have the energy for trolling. I'm not conflating the two, either. I am only talking about those who are proudly pro-Hamas. They're here, and easy to find. That's where I think the rightful support of Palestinians turns stupid and hurts more than it helps anyone.

If I was unclear before then that’s my bad.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm not trolling.
Me saying you were trolling was giving you the benefit of a doubt. If you meant that, based off how people are reacting here then you are genuinely wrong as a person.

I'm not conflating the two, either. I am only talking about those who are proudly pro-Hamas.
Except for what I responded to, you said "pro-palestinian." The people who are pro-Hamas have said they are pro-Hamas. There was no need to put the quotes around it, and then the very next post you put the cat out the bag and confirmed you are conflating the two.

Outside of a couple of posters, the trend has not been to support Hamas or its actions.

They're here, and easy to find.
Then quote those people. So far you have only gone at people who have been pro-Palestine and haven't said a positive word about Hamas.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Once again Hamas hiding behind media and civilians. They literally has zero means of traveling on the roads without blending into civilians.

Been deployed multiple times all over the world and most terrorists hide in civilian infrastructure because they know most western countries would hesitate to strike.

Hamas literally has tunnels built under hospitals and people don’t even believe it..under normal circumstances a hospital would be the last building ever to be bombed so from a sick terrorist POV it makes sense.

High civilian casualties are to be had when fighter an enemy embedded into the population. Some of you dreamers just gne have to come to terms with that.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Once again Hamas hiding behind media and civilians. They literally has zero means of traveling on the roads without blending into civilians.

Been deployed multiple times all over the world and most terrorists hide in civilian infrastructure because they know most western countries would hesitate to strike.

Hamas literally has tunnels built under hospitals and people don’t even believe it..under normal circumstances a hospital would be the last building ever to be bombed so from a sick terrorist POV it makes sense.

High civilian casualties are to be had when fighter an enemy embedded into the population. Some of you dreamers just gne have to come to terms with that.

You could've just said you want all Palestinians exterminated instead of writing a novel to justify it

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is not enough. There needs to be an immediate ceasefire.

But this and the overall slow volte-face of international and national political institutions may be a hint that the mounting pressure of public opinion works, among other things.

US warns Israel amid Gaza carnage it doesn’t have long before support erodes​

[...]
In fact, there is recognition within the administration that that moment may arrive quickly: Some of the president’s close advisers believe that there are only weeks, not months, until rebuffing the pressure on the US government to publicly call for a ceasefire becomes untenable, sources told CNN.
[...]

Picking up the phone works.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You could've just said you want all Palestinians exterminated instead of writing a novel to justify it

You could have just agreed that you have no idea what u talking about instead of giving an emotion based opinion.

You could have also thanked me for educating you.