No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You just made this up.
I don’t even know what @Rhakim is engaging with that dude who has been twisting himself all around to try to “both sides” this issue and concern troll in a transparent attempt to preserve the status quo. If he’s not an outright Zionist he is sympathetic. What sane person says, how could they not support white supremacy if it is the only thing protecting them from Arab supremacy?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point I’m pro Hamas. Israel is more terroristic and vile. Nat Turner did the same thing.

People think this attack was random, no. They knew exactly how Israel would respond and in doing so they’ve forced the world to see how barbaric Israel really is. Some countries will never look at Israel or the US the same ever again. This may also unite the Muslim and Arab world. And if that happens, Hamas ultimately wins.

While simple minded people are calling this a war from a conventional standpoint, that’s not the type of war Hamas is fighting. All they have to do is simply survive.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
@Shogun @Rhakim

It’s an interesting

This is what I was trying to point out before. Chalking it up to white supremacy is just lazy. White supremacy is part of Israel's legacy for sure, and they've definitely played up their whiteness to gain sympathy from the west, but it is not the sole driving force of the issue. It's currently more of an Israeli societal issue than an Israel/Palestine issue.

The crux of the conflict is that they're trying to create a religious ethnostate with the thesis that, regardless of background, all Jews are one people. A race and religion. They've built the Jewish identity up for decades, and it's made up of all sorts of white, black and brown people. Mizrahi Jew is just the rebranded name for an Arab who practices Judaism to otherize Christian and Muslim Arabs from them. Mizrahi Jews are the highest percentage of Israel's population at around 40%. Ashkenazi Jews make up around 30% of Israel. There's also smaller subgroups like the Sephardic, Magrebi and Ethiopian Jews. They all come from different backgrounds with their own distinct cultures, yet for the most part they will all self identify simply as Jewish. I've spoken about how the Ashkenazi Jews have historically discriminated against non-white Jews, especially when they were the majority, but Israel's been a pretty multicultural society.

You don't need to be white to be a colonizer. You don't need to be white to be a supremacist. Zionists base their supremacist identity around Judaism. It's a fascist type society with an ingroup, and an outgroup. Palestinians are a roadblock to creating their religious ethnostate. Fascists always need an adversary to otherize though, so if their goal of having a Jewish state is finally realized, I'd say there's a good chance white Jews will then move on to discriminate from within their ingroup and may even try to create a white ethnostate.

The media and Israel really want to convince you that they are a symbol of democracy in the middle east, and they try really hard to conflate Israel with Europe, but there is no such thing as a free democratic society that is also a religious ethnostate. The two concepts are in direct opposition to each other.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't think I've seen anyone mention this in the thread.

The BBC is documenting the times Israel has told Gazans to evacuate to designated safe areas, only to bomb those same areas just days after.

This is genocide.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
@Ethnic Vagina Finder
Most people in Gaza aren't/weren't pro-Hamas you nutcase. I've posted polling on Hamas' support twice in this thread.

tenor.gif

Go outside and touch grass, you're clearly radicalizing yourself.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don’t even know what @Rhakim is engaging with that dude who has been twisting himself all around to try to “both sides” this issue and concern troll in a transparent attempt to preserve the status quo. If he’s not an outright Zionist he is sympathetic. What sane person says, how could they not support white supremacy if it is the only thing protecting them from Arab supremacy?
What do you foresee happening in the Levant if Israel renounced the support it receives from America/West?