The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

”Whoopsie!”

this happened all the time in Iraq, sadly.

Yeah this is what war looks like. This is why… as I repeat myself…Palestinians have to admit they really aren’t built for this and need to just take the Sinai deal.

Again, it’s over.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder when Jews will get to realizing that the Zionist project is some white supremacist shyt which only serves the interests of Europe/America which prolly doesn’t give that much of a fukk about antisemitism given how they egg the Zionist regime on which tends to increase racism against the people they claim to 100% represent.
Israel is more diverse than any of their neighbors.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
A few days ago the White House said with their chest "There are no red lines for Israel". Yesterday the White House likened the Pro-Palestine protestors with the Charlottesville White Nationalists protestors.

It should come as no surprise that Arab Americans are pissed with Biden.

I don't know how it'll all play out 12 months from now but many of these same Arabs were crucial to Biden's Michigan victory in 2020 so he should be worried.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Whatever

Trump and the Republican position on Israel they made abundantly clear during his first term. Palestine would cease to exist.

Domestically here I don’t even want to imagine what would happen policy wise. Hate crimes and mass shootings went through the roof when Trump was in office.

People are extremely shortsighted

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
A few days ago the White House said with their chest "There are no red lines for Israel". Yesterday the White House likened the Pro-Palestine protestors with the Charlottesville White Nationalists protestors.

It should come as no surprise that Arab Americans are pissed with Biden.

I don't know how it'll all play out 12 months from now but many of these same Arabs were crucial to Biden's Michigan victory in 2020 so he should be worried.

It’s either Biden or a more hardcore Republican, yea it may fukk Biden but they will just fukk themselves and put a republican in there.