nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The authors assess that 52,000 pregnant women and more than 30,000 babies under six months of age are currently drinking brackish or contaminated water due to the absence of drinking water or the electricity needed to power the water infrastructure. This exposes them to health complications that could be life-threatening.

Sources tell Haaretz that as of Friday morning, the American government has not yet accepted or rejected the recommendations. The document suggests the United States pressure Israel to renew water supply at full capacity to two additional pipes, in addition to the single pipe already running for the last two weeks at the American administration’s demand.

The State Department’s recommendation document states that displaced persons staying in shelters have access to about half a liter of clean water per person per day. According to the United Nations and Oxfam, all Gaza residents have daily access to an estimated average of three liters of clean water per capita for all domestic needs, compared with the World Health Organization’s emergency minimum recommended amount of 15 liters.

Amidst the debate over the credibility of the Palestinian Health Ministry’s casualty reports, the State Department’s document’s authors seem careful not to refer to the estimated toll of deaths, injuries, and missing persons buried under the rubble.

They also do not relate to the bombings and the infrastructure destruction they cause
. In line with U.S. support for the continued Israeli bombing of the Gaza Strip, the authors’ concern about the worsening water crisis appears to be detached from the broader context causing this shortage.

"We don’t comment on leaked internal communications," said a U.S. State Department official

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pretty sure that’s a deep fake and that first account has posted a bunch of bogus stuff
that was fact checked and that they didn’t take down.

There’s a lot of information warfare going on right now aimed at Americans and English speakers and I’m sure in other languages so let’s all be mindful of that

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:francis: wish biden wouldn't run im 24..I'm not arab but seeing this play out in the real world. I been ringing alarm for weeks, he's been HORRIBLE.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure that’s a deep fake and that first account has posted a bunch of bogus stuff
that was fact checked and that they didn’t take down.

There’s a lot of information warfare going on right now aimed at Americans and English speakers and I’m sure in other languages so let’s all be mindful of that
Hopefully your right, if so alot of us unfortunately got fooled seen alot of legitimate (albeit not international new sources) sharing this, I'll take down as many post as I can if it's fake

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:francis: wish biden wouldn't run im 24..I'm not arab but seeing this play out in the real world. I been ringing alarm for weeks, he's been HORRIBLE.

At least we can be grateful there's no critical swing state with a large Arab population, right?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wow, that’s wild. I ain’t even Jewish and I feel insulted for Holocaust victims :francis:

I wonder when Jews will get to realizing that the Zionist project is some white supremacist shyt which only serves the interests of Europe/America which prolly doesn’t give that much of a fukk about antisemitism given how they egg the Zionist regime on which tends to increase racism against the people they claim to 100% represent.

Israel is more diverse than any of their neighbors.

lol at you pretending to be some sort of expert in this conflict who doesn't have anything to learn....and yet you're unaware that Lebanon exists.