Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fake ass activist :heh:

How can you celebrate Yemen ratcheting up tensions then claim you’re pro peace
I think you got the wrong user :mjlol: I’ve been pro Palestine and anti-Israel for decades. I got kicked out of the war thread in TLR for going too hard at Jews :mjpls:

I want Israel to get exposed and the entire Middle East to turn against the United States. I’m glad Saudi Arabia and Iran are trying to make peace. I want an alliance between Iran, Russia and China to be forged.

Israel is a proxy US state. It’s the United States trying to control the Middle East via Israel. But Israel is also using that as leverage to do whatever it wants. They have become emboldened. That needs to end.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lebanon is on my travel bucket list :ehh:

Yo wouldn’t know tho :sas2:

You claimed Israel was more diverse than any of their neighbors. That blatantly ignored that Israel is definitely less diverse than Lebanon, which is evenly split between Christians, Sunni, and Shia along with substantial Druze and Alawite populations.

The fact that Lebanon is diverse is absolute basic knowledge about this region, yet you are so biased against Muslims that you just completely ignored the fact.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You claimed Israel was more diverse than any of their neighbors. That blatantly ignored that Israel is definitely less diverse than Lebanon, which is evenly split between Christians, Sunni, and Shia along with substantial Druze and Alawite populations.

The fact that Lebanon is diverse is absolute basic knowledge about this region, yet you are so biased against Muslims that you just completely ignored the fact.
religious diversity isn’t what I was referring to. I’m talking national and ethnic diversity

I know about Lebanon’s 3-party-religious governance

Again, you don’t know me son.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think you got the wrong user :mjlol: I’ve been pro Palestine and anti-Israel for decades. I got kicked out of the war thread in TLR for going too hard at Jews :mjpls:

I want Israel to get exposed and the entire Middle East to turn against the United States. I’m glad Saudi Arabia and Iran are trying to make peace. I want an alliance between Iran, Russia and China to be forged.

Israel is a proxy US state. It’s the United States trying to control the Middle East via Israel. But Israel is also using that as leverage to do whatever it wants. They have become emboldened. That needs to end.
You will fail and I hope you do 😘

bnew

Veteran
Daps

edit:

REPORTEDLY FAKE, haven't confirmed

edit2:
A.I translation:

Our armed forces launched large numbers of ballistic and anti-aircraft missiles and a large number of drones on different targets for the Israeli enemy in the occupied territories The Yemeni armed forces confirm that this operation is the third victory support our oppressed brothers in Palestine and to continue to launch more types of strikes with missiles and drones until the Israeli aggression stops.

edit3:
could be a fake AI voice dub, i don't know..

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
religious diversity isn’t what I was referring to. I’m talking national and ethnic diversity

I know about Lebanon’s 3-party-religious governance

Again, you don’t know me son.

Liar. I knew you would try that, which is why I quoted the comment you were replying to, which was entirely about Zionism and anti-semitism.

But even if you were talking about ethnic diversity, how could you claim that Lebanon isn't as diverse as Israel? Their Christian population is split between Maronite Catholics, Melkite Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, and Armenians of Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant origin. Their Sunni Muslims, Shia Muslims, Druze, and Alawite populations all have different ethnic origins. In what way are then demonstrably less ethnically diverse than Israel?

What's more annoying is the dishonest nature of this derailment. How do you think Lebanon's clearly diverse demographics disprove the comment you were responding to about Israel?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Liar. I knew you would try that, which is why I quoted the comment you were replying to, which was entirely about Zionism and anti-semitism.

But even if you were talking about ethnic diversity, how could you claim that Lebanon isn't as diverse as Israel? Their Christian population is split between Maronite Catholics, Melkite Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, and Armenians of Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant origin. Their Sunni Muslims, Shia Muslims, Druze, and Alawite populations all have different ethnic origins. In what way are then demonstrably less ethnically diverse than Israel?

What's more annoying is the dishonest nature of this derailment. How do you think Lebanon's clearly diverse demographics disprove the comment you were responding to about Israel?
You mentioned religion knowing I wasn’t referring to religion then go back to defending religion? :dead:

One of my best friends from college is Lebanese and put me on game 15+ years ago :heh: You’re not going to win this game broski.

Israel is ETHNICALLY more diverse than Lebanon.

Thats like saying Palestine is more diverse than Israel because they have christian palestinians.

Just admit you we were wrong. :francis:

Your desire to humble me for not sounding like you, smacks of an unfilled desire for acceptance :picard:

I really wish your responses wouldn’t sound like you wiki’d half the shyt 20 seconds prior :dead:

You didn’t think this through :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

edit:

REPORTEDLY FAKE, haven't confirmed

edit2:
A.I translation:

Our armed forces launched large numbers of ballistic and anti-aircraft missiles and a large number of drones on different targets for the Israeli enemy in the occupied territories The Yemeni armed forces confirm that this operation is the third victory support our oppressed brothers in Palestine and to continue to launch more types of strikes with missiles and drones until the Israeli aggression stops.

edit3:
could be a fake AI voice dub, i don't know..

It’s fake.

No Arab country is ready to jump in the ring because declaring war on Israel would mean declaring war on the US. That’s literally the ONLY thing from preventing the entire Middle East from wiping Israel off the map.

And this is clearly white supremacy. 10000000000% white supremacy. And the fact that the US is sending so much resources over their is because they know what Israel is doing is fukked up and everyone in the Middle East is disgusted right now.