Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is the level Israel has stooped to... AFTER KILLING OVER 8000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND COUNTING

24b1b43edb06f07126ab5eafbafb19bb

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is the level Israel has stooped to... AFTER KILLING OVER 8000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND COUNTING

24b1b43edb06f07126ab5eafbafb19bb

Wow, that’s wild. I ain’t even Jewish and I feel insulted for Holocaust victims :francis:

I wonder when Jews will get to realizing that the Zionist project is some white supremacist shyt which only serves the interests of Europe/America which prolly doesn’t give that much of a fukk about antisemitism given how they egg the Zionist regime on which tends to increase racism against the people they claim to 100% represent.

They representatives be looking like pure lying ass hypocritical goofies all to advance the geopolitical aims of the world’s most powerful economy and war machine.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wow, that’s wild. I ain’t even Jewish and I feel insulted for Holocaust victims :francis:

I wonder when Jews will get to realizing that the Zionist project is some white supremacist shyt which only serves the interests of Europe/America which prolly doesn’t give that much of a fukk about antisemitism given how they egg the Zionist regime on which tends to increase racism against the people they claim to 100% represent.

They representatives be looking like pure lying ass hypocritical goofies all to advance the geopolitical aims of the world’s most powerful economy and war machine.
The irony is a Palestinian born in lets say 1999 has more in common with Holocaust jews than an Israeli born in 1999. Most of the Israeli population only know freedom. Never been oppressed. And most Palestinians only know oppression.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
"Just as the United States would not agree to a cease-fire after Pearl Harbor or after the terrorist attack of 9/11, Israel will not agree to a cessation of hostilities with Hamas after the horrific attacks of October 7," Netanyahu said, speaking in a press conference with foreign reporters.

"I learned it from you, dad" as nikka. Sounds like history will blame this one on the US :ehh: