NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It's real. The Times of Israel and Haaretz both have articles on it. And official comments from the PM's office.

They'll try to downplay the document in public, but make no mistake, this is their endgame.
im wondering if the leak was a ploy to float the ideas in public and see how people respond to more naked ethnic cleansing rhetoric - normalize further dispossessing them of land so each step doesnt seem so bad

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im wondering if the leak was a ploy to float the ideas in public and see how people respond to more naked ethnic cleansing rhetoric - normalize further dispossessing them of land so each step doesnt seem so bad

It's possible. Then if they propose something slightly less severe (like a "temporary" removal or something), it will seem "reasonable."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like they've given a fukk about public opinion once since this started :dead:
people are more mad at me for not being more mad at Israel…for doing what they’re doing. This was obvious and predictable.

I TOLD people this is how it was going to go…thats why I’m saying…the BEST thing Palestinians can actually do…GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES…is to just grab everything and set up shop in the Sinai. Israel isn’t having it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
people are more mad at me for not being more mad at Israel…for doing what they’re doing. This was obvious and predictable.

I TOLD people this is how it was going to go…thats why I’m saying…the BEST thing Palestinians can actually do…GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES…is to just grab everything and set up shop in the Sinai. Israel isn’t having it.
watch how i never respond to this account again:wow:

everyone else - take note :wow: this about to be so easy :wow::wow:
Folks are working through the grief cycle we even had the equivalent of “where's the blood” a couple pages back
this shyt was the obvious response before they even finished the oct 7th response to anyone paying attention.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
watch how i never respond to this account again:wow:

everyone else - take note :wow: this about to be so easy :wow::wow:

this shyt was the obvious response before they even finished the oct 7th response to anyone paying attention.
what you mad at me for :heh:

Israel is doing what Israel was always going to do

The ONLY variable here is how palestinians will try something different this time.

They deserve a land of their own and Gaza can’t be it.