Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:mjtf:

You're the one being dishonest...you know them people have been denied elections for years, yet you keep calling Hamas their "elected officials"

I can play these goofy ass semantic games too.

Well it seems to me the Palestine people just fukked then. And at the end of the day no Arab country was willing to life then out of their oppression.

It’s over for Palestine when Hamas attacked Israel OCT 7 they lost all their leverage. Now they are left to be dealt with how Israel see fit.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I am not saying she isnt dead, but they were able to do a DNA analysis, etc in a few hours?

RIP to her, but I don't like how they are framing this.
There are body parts of well over 7,000 dead Palestinians scattered all over Gaza, half of them being children but they’re talking about they found the skull of a white woman. What’s wrong with these people? :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I need more confirmation on this tbh. Not saying its not true but needs to be facted checked. Especially coming from twitter
It's real. The Times of Israel and Haaretz both have articles on it. And official comments from the PM's office.

A document compiled by Israel’s Intelligence Ministry recommends moving Gaza’s civilian population to Egypt’s Sinai peninsula as a solution for the Strip following the toppling of its Hamas rulers, according to a copy of the document published by the Sicha Mekomit website.

The document is being downplayed by government officials, with the Prime Minister’s Office telling Haaretz that it represents “initial thoughts” on the issue, which is currently not being considered by authorities focused on the war effort and not the day after.

They'll try to downplay the document in public, but make no mistake, this is their endgame.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang