LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Its disrespectful because yall know damn well a conservatively run palestine is nowhere on your travel-list as yet another backwards islamic country. If Palestine in the future would be run by its christian element then it might have a shot but a new islamic country on the block doesn’t spell good news for global travel.

Stop lying to yourself.
oprah-winfrey-there-you-have-it.gif

Aaaand there it is. Islamophobia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
oprah-winfrey-there-you-have-it.gif

Aaaand there it is. Islamophobia.

Theres no such thing as islamophobia. I dont want the women in my life to be forced to wear hijab or comply with regulations that would send them to jail for dancing like in Iran. Are you stupid? :gucci:

Yall do this shyt every time and its hilarious.

AGAIN for the fukk nikkas like you in the back: I actually believe that The BLOCKADE Siege of Gaza is WRONG, SHOULD END SOON, and DOES NOT NEED TO GO OVERBOARD...

…which is why Palestinians should be given the Sinai so the world can move on and Iran can’t keep exploiting the regional tensions for bullshyt.

Everyone is moving on except dead-ender Palestinian groups with delusional aims.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Looked like a bad grammar either by design or unintended.

:francis:
The family said they found skull fragments.

I don't think she was beheaded like they suggested. It looks like a gunshot wound or from the bombings? I don't know. My only point is that framing by the IDF seems intentionally inflammatory.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The family said they found skull fragments.

I don't think she was beheaded like they suggested. It looks like a gunshot wound or from the bombings? I don't know. My only point is that framing by the IDF seems intentionally inflammatory.
A young attractive woman being paraded around in the back of a truck with her leg disjointed was always going to be a provocative image used for PR.

We all saw it in near real time. :manny:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The choice was forcing an election or… a coup. A coup is always a choice, a distant choice but… its not off the table.
Real life isn't a Tom Clancy novel.
People deserve their leaders :francis:
When they elect them.
Stop comparing this shyt to slavery. Our ancestors dont deserve this disgusting comparison. Palestinians have been offered options that include LAND AND NEW BORDERS. They think they’re entitled to prime real estate though…too bad. It’s over for that. They blew it and lost their leverage.

Its disrespectful because yall know damn well a conservatively run palestine is nowhere on your travel-list as yet another backwards islamic country. If Palestine in the future would be run by its christian element then it might have a shot but a new islamic country on the block doesn’t spell good news for global travel.

Stop lying to yourself.

Oh you want to be self righteous NOW? :mjlol:

In the same post where you suggested another group of poor, oppressed people confined to a small area of their homeland had the option of a coup and deserve what they're getting because they didn't choose that option. Now it's disgusting but according to your logic, my ancestors deserved what they got because they had options that they didn't want to use.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Real life isn't a Tom Clancy novel.

Its not far off, to be honest :pachaha:
When they elect them.
Seems like democracy is good, perhaps

How’s that working in the Arab countries?
Oh you want to be self righteous NOW? :mjlol:

In the same post where you suggested another group of poor, oppressed people confined to a small area of their homeland had the option of a coup and deserve what they're getting because they didn't choose that option.
I didn’t say that.

I said their leaders were elected. I didn’t say that they deserved their conditions.

You little fukks are SO swarmy and sneaky. You didn’t even try to be honest here you piece of shyt.

Now it's disgusting but according to your logic, my ancestors deserved what they got because they had options that they didn't want to use.

My nikka, I did not even say this. You took a quote you invented then argued against it :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Its not far off, to be honest :pachaha:

Seems like democracy is good, perhaps

How’s that working in the Arab countries?

I didn’t say that.

I said their leaders were elected. I didn’t say that they deserved their conditions.

You little fukks are SO swarmy and sneaky. You didn’t even try to be honest here you piece of shyt.

My nikka, I did not even say this. You took a quote you invented then argued against it :dead:
:mjtf:

You're the one being dishonest...you know them people have been denied elections for years, yet you keep calling Hamas their "elected officials"

I can play these goofy ass semantic games too.