that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m black. I have no indian extraction in me, around me, or related to me.

Yall really struggle with the notion that a black man doesn’t ride around sounding like Angela Davis blaming this conflict on capitalism :dead:
I did the math and there’s no way this is a real account. You average 75 posts per day, every single day for the last 11 years. :wow:

There’s no way you’re only one person. What are you? :ohhh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Again, Palestinians keep wanting land they wont get and keep rejecting deals that are more viable.
You've been spouting this nonstop in this thread while ignoring the fact that Palestinians have not been given a choice to replace Hamas leadership and those same Hamas hardliners are the ones who refused to negotiate on the deals put in front of them. You also continue to act like the presence of a deal means its a good one, something we both know to not be the case.

Most other state-less groups don’t get this many chances.

Hilariously irrelevant. Because massa gave you the option of the whip or the rope, you should climb on in that noose because most of us don't get that option.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
again, you all already admitted jews were living where modern Israel is already.
Why do you keep pretending like just because Arabs and European Jews share the same religion that they share the same culture as well?

It wasn’t until white Ashkenazi Jews flooded Israel that you see the cultural change and subsequent influx of the white supremacist elements that are typical of European culture.

Bringing up the fact that (Arab) Jews lived in modern day Israel this whole time with no violence and genocide is further evidence of the effect of Ashkenazi Jews bringing their culture of white supremacy to the Middle East.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Has a terrorist organization ever been wiped out by air strikes and urban warfare?

I feel like America would have won several wars if this were possible.

Isis got wiped out for the most part but the thing with ISIS was they was pretty bold and they didn’t use human shields. They didn’t try to blend in with the population or anything it’s hard to uproot a terrorist organization completely if they blend with population.

The hardest part about wiping out these type of terrorists is that they hide in population so it’s hard to wipe them out without a lot of civilian casualties. Plus they use the press to help further their goals.

To defeat gorilla warfare terrorists u got to be willing to overboard and not worry about civilian casualties. Which Israel seems to be willing to do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You've been spouting this nonstop in this thread while ignoring the fact that Palestinians have not been given a choice to replace Hamas leadership
The choice was forcing an election or… a coup. A coup is always a choice, a distant choice but… its not off the table.
and those same Hamas hardliners are the ones who refused to negotiate on the deals put in front of them.
People deserve their leaders :francis:
You also continue to act like the presence of a deal means its a good one, something we both know to not be the case.
Bruh. I don’t give a fukk :pachaha:

Is this not clear yet?

If you’re on the receiving end of a deal that most others dont get offered (cause I can’t think of anywhere else in the world where losers get repeated land deals) then its always a bad deal
Hilariously irrelevant. Because massa gave you the option of the whip or the rope, you should climb on in that noose because most of us don't get that option.
Stop comparing this shyt to slavery. Our ancestors dont deserve this disgusting comparison. Palestinians have been offered options that include LAND AND NEW BORDERS. They think they’re entitled to prime real estate though…too bad. It’s over for that. They blew it and lost their leverage.

Its disrespectful because yall know damn well a conservatively run palestine is nowhere on your travel-list as yet another backwards islamic country. If Palestine in the future would be run by its christian element then it might have a shot but a new islamic country on the block doesn’t spell good news for global travel.

Stop lying to yourself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The world reacting to the leaked document: "This is horrible. This is textbook ethnic cleansing and completely against international law. We can not allow Israel to get away with this."

Nap: "Oh hell yeah, they took my advice. Gaza is done :wow:"
a strip of land on Israel’s border was not a long term solution.

You knew this, of course.

Palestinians get to live as a community, get new land, and preserve their autonomy. MOST people can’t say that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you keep bringing this up? Why is the fact that Jews coexisted with Muslims and Christians in the area before the Nakba significant to you?
You all keep denying it when challenging the legitimacy of an Israeli state. Again, the Arab world went to war 3-4 times and lost 3-4 times. All the neighboring countries know this and have normalized relations as a result of this and are moving on.

It’s just the palestinians who elect to keep being used as crash dummies by regional factions who in turn do nothing to help the palestinians.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you keep pretending like just because Arabs and European Jews share the same religion that they share the same culture as well?

It wasn’t until white Ashkenazi Jews flooded Israel that you see the cultural change and subsequent influx of the white supremacist elements that are typical of European culture.

Bringing up the fact that (Arab) Jews lived in modern day Israel this whole time with no violence and genocide is further evidence of the effect of Ashkenazi Jews bringing their culture of white supremacy to the Middle East.
Why do you care so much?

It’s the fact on the ground and no Arab country will successfully challenge or replace it.

They go to war with Israel. They lose. Rinse and repeat.

Time for a new chapter.