☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There does seem to be a conflation between Netanyahu and Israel as a whole which is not at all helpful. The counterargument to that would be that Israel as a whole is trending in a rightward direction and that, based on the number of times they have put the man in the power, at some point, one does have to put some level of blame on the electorate.

But yes, as part of his strategy, Netanyahu has at times disempowered Fatah and treated Hamas as a more legitimate counterpart to the Israeli government.
on the flip side, the entire history of international radical islam can be blamed on The Cold War because The West would rather work with anti-communist radical muslims than deal with secular commies… and we saw how that worked :francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
sounds like I was saying…over and over and over.

Gaza is done.

but yall hated me for it...

This is the ONLY way a “Palestine” will exist given the current state of affairs.

All thats left to do is to pay off Egypt to the tune of like 250-500Billion :manny:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster
motherfukker nobody hates your stupid curry ass for saying it (and it depends on which one of you is actually posting on the account anyway). anyone hating on you is doing so because you're a vociferous supporter of it because you can see that as a pathway for you all in india. anyone with a brain can see that israel's goal is the "removal" of all palestinians. next they'll figure out how they can remove them from israel proper. no one is going to hate on me for saying it, they would if i was outchea championing something so vile as a solution though. but you won't get the difference so move on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
motherfukker nobody hates your stupid curry ass for saying it (and it depends on which one of you is actually posting on the account anyway). anyone hating on you is doing so because you're a vociferous supporter of it because you can see that as a pathway for you all in india. anyone with a brain can see that israel's goal is the "removal" of all palestinians. next they'll figure out how they can remove them from israel proper. no one is going to hate on me for saying it, they would if i was outchea championing something so vile as a solution though. but you won't get the difference so move on.
I’m.

not.

indian.

holy fukk.

I’m just saying this is the ONLY viable solution that keeps palestinians alive and gives them a country of SOME sort. Its over.

Man up.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I’m.

not.

indian.

holy fukk.

I’m just saying this is the ONLY viable solution that keeps palestinians alive and gives them a country of SOME sort. Its over.

Man up.
Option 1 is the only viable solution but it's not the one they want.

They're not truly thinking long term, if the goal is to eradicate Hamas, it needs to first be a cancer and blight for Palestinians. You do that by recognizing different leadership and support pushing Hamas to the side.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Option 1 is the only viable solution but it's not the one they want.

They're not truly thinking long term, if the goal is to eradicate Hamas, it needs to first be a cancer and blight for Palestinians. You do that by recognizing different leadership and support pushing Hamas to the side.

Again, Palestinians keep wanting land they wont get and keep rejecting deals that are more viable.

Most other state-less groups don’t get this many chances.