Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Blinken is moving like he's the president.

This does not help the perception that Biden is too old.
:skip:
If "don't murder 1000s of civilians" isn't a realistic response, then I'd say all of you are genocidal maniacs.
This whole affair kicked off because of the unprovoked killing of thousands of civilians :francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I forget the Jews provoked the Nazis /s

You know you can discuss this conflict without invoking Nazis right?

:mjlol:
no you can't. it's because of the nazis why the world felt it owed the jews a homeland even though other people were already living there.

and the nazis did feel that the jews brought it on themselves. the old you made me do this to you. aggressors like to think they are innocent.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Israel succeeds in capturing Gaza and West Bank for themselves, then I don't see any reason to give them funds anymore. They run the entire country, most Muslim countries in the region have treaties with them, and they have a thriving economy. They can take care of themselves at this point.

They can get their funds from the IMF or World Bank like everyone else.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no you can't. it's because of the nazis why the world felt it owed the jews a homeland even though other people were already living there.

and the nazis did feel that the jews brought it on themselves. the old you made me do this to you. aggressors like to think they are innocent.
again, you all already admitted jews were living where modern Israel is already.