Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This account is trash, how have they been doing everything when they cut power and internet? Literally IDF propaganda account.
I don't disagree with how you feel about the statement but the account is not a bad account at all usually. And we can't write it off as a pure propaganda account because of one bad stance.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't disagree with how you feel about the statement but the account is not a bad account at all usually. And we can't write it off as a pure propaganda account because of one bad stance.
They have tins of " bad stances" such as this one trying to blame hamas for drone strikes

It's a propaganda account

that guy

Superstar
Daps

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This account is trash, how have they been doing everything when they cut power and internet? Literally IDF propaganda account.

They do lean towards the Israeli side but there also one of the only ones I've found that aren't giving out right misinformation unfortunately

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They have tins of " bad stances" such as this one trying to blame hamas for drone strikes

It's a propaganda account

So where is the evidence to to contrary in them 2 tweets..Egypt would have been up in arms if it was Israel. The tweets are literally calling for evidence.

I’m sure this guy is slightly biased but he isn’t putting out misinformation.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So where is the evidence to to contrary in them 2 tweets..Egypt would have been up in arms if it was Israel. The tweets are literally calling for evidence.

I’m sure this guy is slightly biased but he isn’t putting out misinformation.
He said it came from Palestine, the drone strikes supposedly came from Iran's Houthi. This type of idf misinformation is dangerous

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He said it came from Palestine, the drone strikes supposedly came from Iran's Houthi. This type of idf misinformation is dangerous

He said we some people have stated that a rocket was launched from Gaza before it happmed and also in the end he doubted it came from Palestine when he said that the rocket would have been close to max range.

Yea he used some funny language but at the end of the day he didn’t say the rocket 100% came from Palestine. He was directly countering propaganda that said that it came from Israel which was totally false.

At the end of the day I dnt think u will find an impartial observer in this war. But the best we can hope for is not the spread of misinformation.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
nah, he's just some pog in georgia (the american one), the ukrainian osint community exposed him a while back. he promotes a lot of russian propaganda but i think it's mostly out of ignorance. he google translates what he finds on foreign language telegrams and reposts it without verification, often mislabeling which side is which, etc. i think like three quarters of what he posted about the russo-ukrainian war turned out to be fake.

elon might be boosting his account's visibility

Last edited: