LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Where did I justify ethnic cleansing. Show me.
Sure, here's some shyt from just the last few pages.
This isn’t colonialism. Displacement. Ethnic cleansing etc maybe. But there’s no COLONIES here.

You and others used false equivalency and hinged responses to condemn hamas because of your broader notion that Palestinians have universal claim to the territory.

If this is colonization, where are the colonies?

Are all “indigenous” claims to land valid?

So why do you support Palestines claim to the land if you don’t support Arab nationalism ?

That’s my point. It will continue be unfair just like it is for numerous stateless groups around the world. This is why it is terminally wise for them to take an off ramp asap.

Yeah. So Armenians did just that when they saw the writing on the wall a month ago and 120,000 of them left Azerbaijan and preserved their integrity. Minor hit of pride for long term sustainability of identity and group longevity.

Well the Sinai is a safer and more humanitarian option but pride stops Palestinians from accepting neighboring land if they can’t get what they think is prime real estate they think they deserve.

Because they are at the mercy of others and have been for the last 75 years.

Beggars can’t be choosers.

The USA should be trying to stop Iran from getting a nuke and capping irans attempts from using Hezbollah and Hamas as pawns and crash dummies while pushing Egypt and Syria to help create a Palestinian state.

Enabling lies and delusions about Palestinians options and fortunes have done nothing but get them slaughtered, which you seem invested in.

I have laid out a way for them to avoid dying, maintains legitimacy and keeps their sovereignty and unity.

They have invested more into being an opposition group and this would hurt their PR image if they accepted they lost and had to tuck their campaign.

Again it’s over.

Why are we respecting Palestinian stubbornness on this issue?

Again, remove the blockade of Gaza and halt settlements as much as you can (cause thats not enough to start a war over and no regional partner will do this) but…after that… they gotta take the L and move on, essentially. They dont have any real backing or resources to mount a marginal successful campaign against “Israel” any further.

Fam at least Ukraine had an actual fukking country with a military capable of resisting attack and invasion.

Palestinians literally dug up their water pipes and used them as rocket launchers

Again, ITS OVER :francis:

“Palestine” wont exist where “Israel” does for…a long time.

Better to sorta make that elsewhere .e.g the Sinai

Who cares about what anyone wants???

Again, they have NO leverage.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Most people just dikkriding at this point, atrocities are going on right now all over but this is the hill that some people choose to die on. But it says to the effectiveness of the misinformation campaign of Palestinian people and Hamas. The put HQs in schools and Mosques and cry when it’s struck.

The funny part is China, Russia, Iran, Turkey talking like they aren’t actively killing and displacing people :mjlol:

Like this some mass hysteria going on with this Palestine shyt. Like people dnt know how far extremist suicidal Muslims are willing to go to achieve their goals. They literally dnt value their own life what makes u think they value the lives of Palestinian women and children.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You all? Don't lump me in with that guy. :whoa:
He's stuck on the white supremacy thing, which is really a sub-issue of a sub issue in regards to the Israel/Palestine conflict as a whole.

You make it clear you disagree with my stance, but instead of addressing anything I say you go off on these incoherent rants setting up straw men and rambling justifications for ethnic cleansing. If you're going to keep quoting me then you should respond to the things I'm actually saying. If you're not going to do that, why bother.
White supremacy is not a sub issue, it’s the ideology driving the whole Zionism movement.

We do agree on @napolean and their nonsensical rants. It’s pretty obvious that account is a team of people that have no idea what one another are responding to :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White supremacy is not a sub issue, it’s the ideology driving the whole Zionism movement.

We do agree on @napolean and their nonsensical rants. It’s pretty obvious that account is a team of people that have no idea what one another are responding to :mjlol:
What do you call evangelical Islamism?