Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You not helping yourself at all.

A lot of Jewish people have been organizing and in support of Palestine.

Your statement isn’t different than saying all Palestinians are Hamas.

This is a discussion about Zionism, settler colonialism and genocide. Many Jews see this destruction of Gaza, and Israel taking Palestinian lands as unholy, unjust and not far from Naziism.

The Orthodox Jews are the most against it, they believe that strictly adhering to the Torah, the Jewish nation is SUPPOSED to be in Exile among the other nations. They are against the creation of a Greater Israel and against restoring the Temple Mount.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I think you’re just a little slow or maybe a cac but please explain how in your brain, accusing one Jewish person of being unable to be objective based on bad faith arguments they made in a article equates to accusing all Jews of being Zionist?

Do you even know what being objective means?
It's obvious you're an ignoramus and a bigot who is trying, but failing, to save face. There's nothing left to discuss that wouldn't reiterate what's aleady been posted by others.
Call center babble.
I couldn't care less about your opinion if I tried. You don't ever need to quote me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's obvious you're an ignoramus and a bigot who is trying, but failing, to save face. There's nothing left to discuss that wouldn't reiterate what's aleady been posted by others.

I couldn't care less about your opinion if I tried. You don't ever need to quote me.
Hamas supporter says what?

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Right. In other words you can’t explain how your brain came to that dumbass conclusion :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So what does the west do if Erdogan let his nuts hang, he talking big shyt. I'm like 100% positive they'd body Isreal

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I had Vipul and company blocked for like 5 years or something, now I'm putting in the good fight for the unaware masses who might think his talking points actually have substance.
It's actually beneficial because for somebody like me that doesn't know all the ins and outs of the conflict, you actually source your claims and are comprehensive in your rebuttals.

I've had him on ignore for years now, but I can still check out what you respond to if needed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what does the west do if Erdogan let his nuts hang, he talking big shyt. I'm like 100% positive they'd body Isreal
You can tell who follows the region or is new to the players when they take Erdogan seriously on anything.

Turkey is bullshytting, per usual. He’s playing to the cheap seats domestically.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You can tell who follows the region or is new to the players when they take Erdogan seriously on anything.

Turkey is bullshytting, per usual. He’s playing to the cheap seats domestically.
Of course he is, why I said IF. He's not gonna do shyt.