☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does the demographic makeup of Israel have to do with theatlantic?

Even if I were to entertainment your argument either though it has nothing to do with my point, are you recalling trying to push the narrative that ashkenazi Jews in Israel aren’t practicing systematic racism against other Jewish ethnic groups such as the Ethiopian Jews? :patrice:
I’ve been posting about racism against Ethiopian jews for years on this forum.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
see this is why I had to post that article and now you ee the problem.

This is not some black vs white issue as we perceive of things in North America. And the lines aren’t that clear either.
Nobody said it was a black vs white issue. Palestinians aren’t even black. You do realize the article was terrible right? :mjlol:

The article didn’t help your case at all. This is a white supremacy issue, not American racism issue.

What you, just like the author of the article are deliberately trying to obscure is the white supremacist element that exists in ashkenazi Jewish culture that they brought with them from their respective caucasian countries that they migrated from after ww2. Most Zionist are in fact Ashkenazi Jews. I’ve never seen a Zionist Ethiopian Jew.

You’re trying to state that because other ethnic groups such as the Ethiopian Jews exist in Israel that this is not a race problem despite the fact that other non-white Jewish ethnic groups experience racism from ashkenazi Jews in Israel.

White supremacy is the belief that white people should be given benefits and privileges over nonwhite groups and that white people should prosper and thrive at the expense of nonwhite groups.

Zionism is just the white Jewish version of manifest destiny. It’s the same set of ideological beliefs, just under a different name. The belief that white Jews can steal land from brown Palestinians while simultaneously creating a ethnostate where Ashkenazi jews have benefits and privileges that other Jewish ethnic groups do not have is old fashioned conservative white supremacy. :camby:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been posting about racism against Ethiopian jews for years on this forum.

Youre posting about Ethiopian Jews experiencing racism but then post an article written by an Ashkenazi Jew in which he flat out downplays the fact that his own people practice systematic against nonwhite Arab and black Jews. The same article where he downplays the fact that Arab Muslims and Arab Jews lived peacefully together in Palestine until white Jews showed up after ww2 with their culture of white racism intertwined with their Jewish religion

The irony in you trying to prove that the Israeli vs Palestine conflict is not simple a black vs white issue when you’re actually proving the opposite :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Stop using the word colonialism.

Where’s the colonies? Where’s the mother country? Whats the extractive resource?

Are you comparing Israel to the Raj? North America? Spanish America? Colonial China?

SOUTH AFRICA WAS A COLONY EXTRACTING RESOURCES TO A MOTHER COUNTRY. Israel was NONE of that. It was some fukking desert they made into a country.

Yall keep using these fukking terms like trump cards then wonder why you keep losing arguments :mindblown:

Every displacement or challenge over land is NOT colonialism…unless we’re going to talk about Arab Nationalism and Expansionism :francis: :stopitslime:
Are you trolling? Do you not understand the definition of colonialism?

Colonialism- the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.

Do you not understand that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were forcibly removed and had their villages destroyed in order to create a Jewish state?

“The roots of the Nakba stem from the emergence of Zionism as a political ideology in late 19th-century Eastern Europe. The ideology is based on the belief that Jews are a nation or a race that deserve their own state.

From 1882 onwards, thousands of Eastern European and Russian Jews began settling in Palestine; pushed by the anti-Semitic persecution and pogroms they were facing in the Russian Empire, and the appeal of Zionism.”

Zionism is white Supremacy. it doesn’t matter if it’s nazi Germany or the United States of America. It’s the same system of ideals.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Youre posting about Ethiopian Jews experiencing racism but then post an article written by an Ashkenazi Jew in which he flat out downplays the fact that his own people practice systematic against nonwhite Arab and black Jews. The same article where he downplays the fact that Arab Muslims and Arab Jews lived peacefully together in Palestine until white Jews showed up after ww2 with their culture of white racism intertwined with their Jewish religion

The irony in you trying to prove that the Israeli vs Palestine conflict is not simple a black vs white issue when you’re actually proving the opposite :mjlol:
White jews showed up (and they were never the majority, even today) because they’re jewish not because they’re white.

You keep proving my point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so were white people during apartheid South Africa
You literally confirmed jews were already in the area.

I’m not even a zionist like that but you have this bug up your ass about white jews being illegitimate while denying the fact that the majority of the jews in the area were literally Arabs or “local” ethnicities, as if that makes them more or less legitimate...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I did a lot more than that, but was there ever anyone claiming that there weren't? What was the point of even bringing that up?
You all are frustrated that white jews are even in the area when they’re not the majority of the local jewish population to deny the reality of the Arab jews who were there (because that means something to you all) and who still outnumber European jews.

You don’t have the heart to say you think they’re illegitimate (because they’re recent conservers in the last millennia) while ignoring that most “Arab” (because what is that :mjpls:) muslims themselves are recent converts :sas2:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you trolling? Do you not understand the definition of colonialism?

Colonialism- the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.
I’m not trolling. The problem is that yall use these emotional words without actually stating your opinions.

Yall do the same shyt with calling me a neoliberal or Neo-con or something…as if once I hear or read that word I’m going to snap back into line or fall in expectations with the opinions you want me to have.

So using the word colonialism does NOT make this colonialism.

So:

1. There was no “country” there
  2. Settlers? You mean more jews than the ones that were already there in your opinion?
  3. Economic exploitation? Fam, what does this even mean? They didn’t sent the money elsewhere. If anything foreign jews send money to Israel. They didn’t force palestinians into working for some bigger foreign state. They’re not…the OTTOMAN EMPIRE :francis:

Do you not understand that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were forcibly removed and had their villages destroyed in order to create a Jewish state?
No. I never heard this before. :troll:
“The roots of the Nakba stem from the emergence of Zionism as a political ideology in late 19th-century Eastern Europe. The ideology is based on the belief that Jews are a nation or a race that deserve their own state.
Yeah. Like the Saudis.
From 1882 onwards, thousands of Eastern European and Russian Jews began settling in Palestine; pushed by the anti-Semitic persecution and pogroms they were facing in the Russian Empire, and the appeal of Zionism.”

Zionism is white Supremacy. it doesn’t matter if it’s nazi Germany or the United States of America. It’s the same system of ideals.

Again, most Israelis aren’t white tho, especially most of the ones in the area :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a good point, the partition of indian was in 1947 too…people were getting pushed AROUND right after WW2. Did we forget the Korean War? :francis:

like history aint pretty.

…then palestinians and the Arab would lose FOUR wars after that :francis:

Again, just say you dont think white people should live on the eastern Mediterranean and keep it moving. Then we can drop this charade about “indigenous” or not. If most jews were Ethiopian jews yall would bending over backwards to defend zionism :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The problem here is y’all want black people to pick a side based on historically race based applications of colonialism, something this is not.

Largely why I consider it clown shoes to try and draw parallels between South Africa and US chattel slavery as an emotional play for black Americans.
The same Arab world that denies blackness… :sas2:

We saw how Egypt was acting about black media depictions a few months ago… :sas2:

But now we gotta worry about pan-Arab nationalism… :sas2:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You all are frustrated that white jews are even in the area when they’re not the majority of the local jewish population to deny the reality of the Arab jews who were there (because that means something to you all) and who still outnumber European jews.

You don’t have the heart to say you think they’re illegitimate (because they’re recent conservers in the last millennia) while ignoring that most “Arab” (because what is that :mjpls:) muslims themselves are recent converts :sas2:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster
You all? Don't lump me in with that guy. :whoa:
He's stuck on the white supremacy thing, which is really a sub-issue of a sub issue in regards to the Israel/Palestine conflict as a whole.

You make it clear you disagree with my stance, but instead of addressing anything I say you go off on these incoherent rants setting up straw men and rambling justifications for ethnic cleansing. If you're going to keep quoting me then you should respond to the things I'm actually saying. If you're not going to do that, why bother.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You all? Don't lump me in with that guy. :whoa:
He's stuck on the white supremacy thing, which is really a sub-issue of a sub issue in regards to the Israel/Palestine conflict as a whole.

You make it clear you disagree with my stance, but instead of addressing anything I say you go off on these incoherent rants setting up straw men and rambling justifications for ethnic cleansing. If you're going to keep quoting me then you should respond to the things I'm actually saying. If you're not going to do that, why bother.
Where did I justify ethnic cleansing. Show me.