Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@FAH1223

I began to set up the argument why this issue is rooted in religious reasons on page 19 of this thread. BarNone merged threads so it's a bit of a cluster fukk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Once again, to reiterate something people always forget to mention in this debate:

Israel and Arabs are the SAME ethnic group: Semitic. This is not my opinion, this is scientific fact.

The fact that the people could identify their "Jewishness" to that place makes no sense if you don't take religion into account.

What historical claim? Seeing that the Semetic people settled in that area prior to Judaism. Some went on to become followers of Judaism, others pagan and then eventually Muslim.

So if it's ethnic historical claim, than all Semitic people have a claim to that land. It's only when you introduce religion, and the culture that stems from that religion, that a clear divide is shown.

My point is proven, it is rooted in religion. To argue otherwise would be to argue that Arabs have historical claim to that land as well.

350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

But their ancestors were Semitic people, which Arabs (and by extention of labels, Palestinians and Muslims) are a part of.

Why are you denying scientific and anthropological evidence?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas is full of shyt. They have been provoking Israel like crazy. They act like they want war. So Israel needs to give it to them. They need to start making plans to evacuate women and children. That human shield bullshyt wont work this time...:smugbiden:

You seem to :cape: to conclusions. It's already been known for years Hamas was created by Israel. Israel paid the Commander that was killed, he was on their payroll. He had a Hamas truce agreement set-up for review with Israel and they killed him before he delivered it.

Btw..you seem to avoid the facts and get an emotional response.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Type Username Here

The evidence is already there. Arabs are a Semitic group. Askenazis are not...yet claim Semitic ties with no proof. They continue to fool those who don't research history or facts. Since Israel existed it's been fooling those about Religious Ties to land which European Jews been telling people which is false.

Anyone can claim ancestry based off the Abraham Religions b/c all ties lead to the Middle East including converts. A guy up the street who just became born again christian can claim land in Syria b/c he is a Christian.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I responded to that, not sure why my reply isn't here.

I pointed out that your argument made no sense. Arabs are Semites, it is true. However, they already had over a dozen countries. Jews are Semites and had nothing. This is why Zionists used their historical ties to make their argument.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Image of the fall of the military aircraft the F-16 that dropped by Qassam Brigade

23uy0t5.jpg

4fu1rp.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You seem to :cape: to conclusions. It's already been known for years Hamas was created by Israel. Israel paid the Commander that was killed, he was on their payroll. He had a Hamas truce agreement set-up for review with Israel and they killed him before he delivered it.

Btw..you seem to avoid the facts and get an emotional response.

please stop with this conspiracy bullshyt where Israel are the evil manipulators and the palastenians are all innocent bytstanders. The palastenians made their choice when the elected hamas to majority rule. Hamas has always been about war and violence, so they need to back up all that talk with action. Throwing stones and then hiding hands is wack as shyt and gets no respect. If they are seriously about that life then they need to start making preparations for war. The time for talk is over.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

bullshyt. Hamas has been shooting random missles into gaza over the past few years. If the leaders of hamas are shooting rockets willy nilly into israeld thinking there will be no repercussions then they are silly. To sit and act as if Israel is in the wrong for retaliating is ridiculous. No other country would stand by and do that.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bullshyt. Hamas has been shooting random missles into gaza over the past few years. If the leaders of hamas are shooting rockets willy nilly into israeld thinking there will be no repercussions then they are silly. To sit and act as if Israel is in the wrong for retaliating is ridiculous. No other country would stand by and do that.

This blood is on your hands. But i guess it doesn't matter unless it happening to Jewish children?? O no wait that's right Hamas builds weapons factories inside of preschools and day cares.

2w7pgqp.jpg

A7x2MbeCYAAPtvN.jpg

34hgvae.jpg