zerozero

Superstar
Daps
The point from Israel's side is to get Hamas to stop terrorizing its citizens. The point from Hamas's side is to quench their thirst for Jewish blood.

Assassinating the Hamas guy and escalating the situation is a strange way to 'stop' it. Are you really thinking that after this operation is done there'll be no rockets flying out of Gaza anymore? I bet you think the Cast Lead was very useful too :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assassinating the Hamas guy and escalating the situation is a strange way to 'stop' it. Are you really thinking that after this operation is done there'll be no rockets flying out of Gaza anymore? I bet you think the Cast Lead was very useful too :usure:

Yes, I think Cast Lead did something because I know math. Let me help you

If rockets decrease by 95% after you made a change, it is probable that that change is responsible for it.

When Hamas gets phucked up beyond recognition, they always agree to a ceasefire. Learn from history.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I think Cast Lead did something because I know math. Let me help you

If rockets decrease by 95% after you made a change, it is probable that that change is responsible for it.

When Hamas gets phucked up beyond recognition, they always agree to a ceasefire. Learn from history.

good fantasy. Hasn't worked at solving the problem. Still won't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
good fantasy. Hasn't worked at solving the problem. Still won't.

Math isn't a fantasy. Its an observable fact. We know for a fact that it ameliorated the problem short term. That is a fact. The statistics prove it.

Long term? Well, that is simply not possible as long as Hamas exists.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Math isn't a fantasy. Its an observable fact. We know for a fact that it ameliorated the problem short term. That is a fact. The statistics prove it.

Long term? Well, that is simply not possible as long as Hamas exists.

So your strategy involves just fukking around getting a bunch of Israelis and Palestinians killed every few years. I'm sure that's going to work in a way it hasn't before.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your strategy involves just fukking around getting a bunch of Israelis and Palestinians killed every few years. I'm sure that's going to work in a way it hasn't before.

No, the strategy is to prevent Hamas from killing more Israelis than they already are. And the strategy works short term -- proven fact, unless you are anti-arithmetic.

Personally, I would adopt an entirely different strategy if I were Israel. But the one it has adopted is the next best thing.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I honestly have to question the intelligence of anyone who, after doing even just 10 minutes of casual research and using their brain, somehow believes Israel is the victim in this situation.

"If Palestinians were to put down their guns, there would be no war"... yea, no shyt, because they're the ones being oppressed... so they put down their guns and then what? they get to go back to their illegally occupied "homes", which are probably nothing more than a pile of rubble right now?

that's like someone in the 1950's and 60's saying "If these African Americans would just stop boycotting and demonstrating as part of the Civil Rights Movement, things would go back to normal"... with "normal" meaning segregation still existing and them being seen as inferior

of course the oppressor in any situation would want those being oppressed to just lay down and accept their fate; the status quo favors the oppressor, they'd be happy to return to that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly have to question the intelligence of anyone who, after doing even just 10 minutes of casual research and using their brain, somehow believes Israel is the victim in this situation.

"If Palestinians were to put down their guns, there would be no war"... yea, no shyt, because they're the ones being oppressed... so they put down their guns and then what? they get to go back to their illegally occupied "homes", which are probably nothing more than a pile of rubble right now?

that's like someone in the 1950's and 60's saying "If these African Americans would just stop boycotting and demonstrating as part of the Civil Rights Movement, things would go back to normal"... with "normal" meaning segregation still existing and them being seen as inferior

of course the oppressor in any situation would want those being oppressed to just lay down and accept their fate; the status quo favors the oppressor, they'd be happy to return to that

Um... The idea is that if Palestinians abandoned violence they would maybe go to the negotiating table, like Israel has been begging them to do (but they refuse).

You probably shouldn't question anyone's intelligence when you compare the plight of Palestinians to the plight of blacks during the Civil Rights era. Last time I checked blacks in the 1950s didn't have their own police force, government, judicial system, passports, and elections. Way to exploit black suffering. :rudy:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
No, the strategy is to prevent Hamas from killing more Israelis than they already are. And the strategy works short term -- proven fact, unless you are anti-arithmetic.

Personally, I would adopt an entirely different strategy if I were Israel. But the one it has adopted is the next best thing.

The escalations get a lot more Israelis killed than the in-between times breh. But I'm sure you have another strategy involving ethnic cleansing and/or occupation without representation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The escalations get a lot more Israelis killed than the in-between times breh.

According to you. What we know for sure is that the period after the war always leads to a sharp decline in rockets than there was before the war.

But I'm sure you have another strategy involving ethnic cleansing and/or occupation without representation

Projection.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
According to you. What we know for sure is that the period after the war always leads to a sharp decline in rockets than there was before the war.

Projection.

The war causes a massive increase in rockets. I believe the Israelis are a touch more intelligent than assuming that the assassination would lower the rocket count

"Projection." No, an accurate assessment of the many fascist little ideas towards arabs, minorities and women you've expressed to me over an year. But go ahead. What's your strategy?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Um... The idea is that if Palestinians abandoned violence they would maybe go to the negotiating table, like Israel has been begging them to do (but they refuse).

You probably shouldn't question anyone's intelligence when you compare the plight of Palestinians to the plight of blacks during the Civil Rights era. Last time I checked blacks in the 1950s didn't have their own police force, government, judicial system, passports, and elections. Way to exploit black suffering. :rudy:

What's there to negotiate if Israel, contrary to the UN, doesn't even believe it's occupying the land in question?

"Negotiating" is a ploy by the Israeli's to more easily oppress the Palestinian people without much resistance... if that were to ever happen again, it would be the same as before... Israel offers up some bullshyt "compromise" which is not even remotely fair, the Palestinians rightfully decline, and Israel turns to the world and says "see, we tried to reason with them and offer them a fair deal and they declined; they insist on using violence"

and I drew the parallel to the Civil Rights Movement not to say that the situations are identical, but rather that the "if they (the oppressed in any situation) would just chill, everything would work itself out" argument heavily favors the ones doing the oppressing... I'm sure the Pilgrims were saying "why can't these fukkin Indians just calm down, everything will be okay" as they were taking their land and decimating their society as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war causes a massive increase in rockets. I believe the Israelis are a touch more intelligent than assuming that the assassination would lower the rocket count

I'm not sure why this is difficult to understand. After Hamas is crushed in a war there is a sharp decline in rockets. Not during. Do you understand now?

"Projection." No, an accurate assessment of the many fascist little ideas towards arabs, minorities and women you've expressed to me over an year. But go ahead.

Do you know what fascism is? Do I really need to post the definition here for you?

What's your strategy?

All in, and pound away until every last Hamas member is dead.