☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And its reprehensible as fukk. Its also not how you clear out Hamas or prevent another incursion from happening. We don't disagree.

I'm being as deliberate in my words as I can and I *respect all the genuine responses* about this kinda stuff. Its nasty, immoral, and the worst parts of humanity. If you're not upset, you're wrong. If you're not actively carrying kids out of harms way or fostering refugees in adjacent areas in all this, you're a bystander who could've given more of a fukk before shyt hit the fan too.

That's why I also say that if you're going to fight - you need to fight to win.

Not a drawn out conflict that has your kids and their kids fighting the same war as you, not some completely reckless plan with no long victory in mind that gets everyone in your home bombed for weeks on end, not some emotional discount shock&awe plan with a bunch of people recently called up who don't even know their own equipment, etc.

I don't disagree with a lot of you guys. I'm also not going to beat around the bush or play favorites in a conflict that goes back multiple generations. Hamas sent those dudes on dummy mission and all of Palestine is going to predictably pay for it. Israel is going to enrage future generations - but those same enraged people will be painfully aware of the disproportionate response.

The best anyone could hope for weeks ago was that this raps up quick without dragging anyone else into it.
This is literally all I’ve ever said on this and people attack me for it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Man suspected of preparing terror attack arrested in Germany​

Man suspected of preparing terror attack arrested in Germany

Police in Essen, western Germany, announced on Tuesday that they had arrested a man after receiving “indications of a possible attack scenario.”

Whether the man, who was “known to the police,” had prepared an attack was “under investigation,” police said in a brief statement, without giving any indication of his identity. He was arrested at his home in Duisburg, which was searched by the law enforcers.

According to several media reports, the man in question is a 29-year-old jihadist, Tarik S., who had been planning an attack on a pro-Israeli demonstration.

The weekly Der Spiegel and the popular Bild newspaper claimed that the police had received information from a foreign intelligence service that the man had, among other things, searched the net for pro-Israeli demonstrations and consulted jihadist content, fuelling fears that he wanted to plan an attack.

The alert was deemed sufficiently serious and Tarik S. was arrested under the Risk Prevention Act.

Police feared that the current war between Israel and Hamas could motivate this man, known as an Islamist, to commit an attack, according to the magazine’s information.

Tarik S., a German-Egyptian, had traveled to Syria via Turkey at the end of 2013, to join the Islamic State (ISIS), Der Spiegel reported.

On his return to Germany in 2016, he was arrested at Frankfurt airport, and sentenced by a juvenile court in 2017 to five years’ detention for membership of a terrorist group .

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
war reporters are inherently in risky situations

I think CNN has fooled you all into thinking this is a normally safe job.
Yeah man, CNN. That and international law.

Nap's bloodlust being quenched has him acting in dark, disgusting ways. I can only imagine the amount of foam dropping from his mouth onto his keyboard while he types up these unhinged posts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah man, CNN. That and international law.

Nap's bloodlust being quenched has him acting in dark, disgusting ways. I can only imagine the amount of foam dropping from his mouth onto his keyboard while he types up these unhinged posts.
What bloodlust are you pinning on me you fukking idiot?

Again, when the USA goes to war it treats their war correspondents better than the damn generals. NO negative press is getting out that isn’t approved. Did you not see Afghanistan or Iraq? Its only when they go outside the Green Zone that shyt gets weird and people get dropped.

So yea, Israel is saying…this aint like you thought

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We gotta have this difficult convo…its saying what I’ve kinda been saying…people are playing fast and loose with this racial angle...

Screenshot-2023-10-27-at-19-44-33.png

Theres a lot of sephardic and Mizrahi jews in Israel…close to 50% :francis:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @ADevilYouKhow @88m3