The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You dance around topics well :mjlol:

But I agree, an ethnic cleansing is the only way to save more lives. The world powers aren't willing to say it out loud because its "wrong". The other Arab nations care, but not enough to take in Palestinians or stop click up to take on the US IDF...at least yet.

Everyone complains about what bothsides are doing in Gaza but no one is willing to interfere because letting shyt run its course benefits the status quo. I've heard this song before and will hear it many more times before I die.

Hopefully these new breed of terrorists this creates focuses their anger on a particular group of ppl, instead of the rest of us.
What did I dance around. Ask me something directly if you feel I wasn’t clear.

Saving Palestinian lives includes them giving up on having a country where Israel currently is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying what u doing besides talking on the internet…you rock the flag but it’s funny I put in more work for your country than u. So just sit this one out fam.

I would prefer the U.S empire stay out of my native country period. Matter of fact, stay out of the continent.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Dignity is telling people which fights to pick.
Gunga+Din.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Might be time to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going to get wiped off the map no matter how badly and deeply anyone feels it

:manny:

Calling people c00n over something not even race related is weak as fukk
This becomes evident when you see how quickly Arab nations use Palestinian issues as bait but don’t do shyt about any of it. They know it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also did people in here forget that Trump gave Israel the Golan Heights and moved the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem?
There's no lesser of two evils between the Democrats and Republicans where Israel is concerned. Both have made moves to further empower Israel at the expense of Palestinians.

The US government is considering building its embassy in Jerusalem on Palestinian land that Israel seized after the state was established.

The State Department is continuing implementation of former president Donald Trump’s controversial decision to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, seeking to build the diplomatic site on land that formerly held the Allenby Barracks on Hebron Road in West Jerusalem. The plot includes private Palestinian and waqf land illegally confiscated by Israel using the 1950 Absentees’ Property Law, the main legal instrument Israel has used to confiscate land and other property belonging to displaced Palestinians.

Israel applied this law retroactively to certain individuals who left their property as of November 29, 1947 (see How Israel Applies the Absentees’ Property Law to Confiscate Palestinian Property), classifying them as “absentees” and seizing their property.
The US has been leasing the property from the State of Israel since January 18, 1989, for $1 each year, renewable for 99 years and covering 31,250 square meters (7.7 acres).1

This month, the subcommittee for objections of the Jerusalem District Planning Committee convened to discuss multiple objections to the proposed plan—including one submitted in January by Adalah—The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel. Adalah found, and subsequently published in July 2022, Israeli state archival records proving the land belongs to several Palestinian families. The documents are the official lease agreements between the Palestinian landowners and British Mandate authorities, who rented the property from the landowners before Israel was established in 1948.

The aggrieved landowners in the embassy case include members of the Khalidi, al-Fitiani, El Khalili, Abu Soud, and Qleibo families, among others.
Adalah filed its objection on behalf of 12 of the landowners’ descendants. These include four US citizens, three Jordanian residents, and five residents of occupied East Jerusalem.2

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Lets go away from the fantasy stuff then. Lets say Israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages (they probably don't straight up)

If your priority is to target Hamas exclusively - to destroy their recruiting, finacing, logistics, etc - its objectively something that can *only be guaranteed* by boots on the ground which identify, isolate, attack, then exploit their findings in an appropriate manner that's also not going to motivate and embolden their paramilitary equivalent supporters to carve you up at the same time. Right?

The last two months have been an objectively emotional response of a strategy.

My whole thing is that if you're going to fight - you need to win. Not throw reservists and conscripts at a problem between air raids that have less planning than a beer pong tournament.

They're not going to do nothing. There's a large gray area between target any place that had someone wearing green headgear in it ever and actually hitting shyt that matters.
They we're bombing the routes they told the Palestinians to leave on right after they told them to leave. :beli: