Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They cut off Gaza's internet today with a possible ground invasion happening probably now. It's sad but they are not going in just to take care of Hamas. Probably will take all the land and create a buffer zone between Israel and Gaza. A lot of people are going to die, Hamas or not. Sad.
It's ethnic cleansing. People can't fight you stealing their land if they're all dead. This is no different than what white settlers did to indigenous people here or when the black panther party started gaining prominence. Kill the social, economic and political foundations and then target civilians indiscriminately and propagandists run it as defense.

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It's ethnic cleansing. People can fight you stealing their land if they're all dead. This is no different than what white settlers did to indigenous people here or when the black panther party started gaining prominence. Kill the social, economic and political foundations and then target civilians indiscriminately and propagandists run it as defense.
You are correct. That's exactly what this is. Out of the SAME playbook. All we can do is sit and watch that's the sick part about it. Our money is going towards this bullshyt. And of course it's going to spill out of Gaza. Probably start up in the West Bank and elsewhere because it's human nature to defend those who can't defend themselves leading to a bigger war. It's insanity.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They we're bombing the routes they told the Palestinians to leave on right after they told them to leave. :beli:
And its reprehensible as fukk. Its also not how you clear out Hamas or prevent another incursion from happening. We don't disagree.

I'm being as deliberate in my words as I can and I *respect all the genuine responses* about this kinda stuff. Its nasty, immoral, and the worst parts of humanity. If you're not upset, you're wrong. If you're not actively carrying kids out of harms way or fostering refugees in adjacent areas in all this, you're a bystander who could've given more of a fukk before shyt hit the fan too.

That's why I also say that if you're going to fight - you need to fight to win.

Not a drawn out conflict that has your kids and their kids fighting the same war as you, not some completely reckless plan with no long victory in mind that gets everyone in your home bombed for weeks on end, not some emotional discount shock&awe plan with a bunch of people recently called up who don't even know their own equipment, etc.

I don't disagree with a lot of you guys. I'm also not going to beat around the bush or play favorites in a conflict that goes back multiple generations. Hamas sent those dudes on dummy mission and all of Palestine is going to predictably pay for it. Israel is going to enrage future generations - but those same enraged people will be painfully aware of the disproportionate response.

The best anyone could hope for weeks ago was that this raps up quick without dragging anyone else into it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
And its reprehensible as fukk. Its also not how you clear out Hamas or prevent another incursion from happening. We don't disagree.

I'm being as deliberate in my words as I can and I *respect all the genuine responses* about this kinda stuff. Its nasty, immoral, and the worst parts of humanity. If you're not upset, you're wrong. If you're not actively carrying kids out of harms way or fostering refugees in adjacent areas in all this, you're a bystander who could've given more of a fukk before shyt hit the fan too.

That's why I also say that if you're going to fight - you need to fight to win.

Not a drawn out conflict that has your kids and their kids fighting the same war as you, not some completely reckless plan with no long victory in mind that gets everyone in your home bombed for weeks on end, not some emotional discount shock&awe plan with a bunch of people recently called up who don't even know their own equipment, etc.

I don't disagree with a lot of you guys. I'm also not going to beat around the bush or play favorites in a conflict that goes back multiple generations. Hamas sent those dudes on dummy mission and all of Palestine is going to predictably pay for it. Israel is going to enrage future generations - but those same enraged people will be painfully aware of the disproportionate response.

The best anyone could hope for weeks ago was that this raps up quick without dragging anyone else into it.
The blowback from this is going to last another 30 years. The kids who survive are going to grow up and we will right back to this again. This shyt is madness. Endless war.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Might be time to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going to get wiped off the map no matter how badly and deeply anyone feels it

:manny:

Calling people c00n over something not even race related is weak as fukk
I simply said military brehs are c00ns. It actually didn’t have anything to do with this thread but as the saying goes “hit dogs holler” :manny: